Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 12th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
I think it would be a real shame for Capwolf not to synergize with unique lycanthropes, whether it be the current one or future ones. If you want to ensure the uniques won't be able to ever step too much on the toes of the uncommons, make only the "take a turn with 1" work with Uniques, and leave the "attack with 2" as just for uncommons. That should help ensure that the uncommons always have their own niche in a Capwolf build.

Heck, judging by what I've read about Capwolf, even Wolfsbane was part of his team, even though she just -looks- like a werewolf.
Including her (even if just in the simple turn bonding) might make for some messy wording, but it would help flesh the faction out a bit.

If you want to make the uncommon werewolves more scary on a Capwolf team, let one of Capwolf's options be to attempt a d20 roll to take a turn with an opponent's lycanthrope. Maybe add to the roll for each Lycanthropy marker on the target.
Maybe tie something to Blood Tracking? That gets Werewolf By Night and Wolfsbane while Lycanthrope gets Werewolf By Night and the Uncommon Werewolves.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 12th, 2018, 07:18 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
I think it would be a real shame for Capwolf not to synergize with unique lycanthropes, whether it be the current one or future ones. If you want to ensure the uniques won't be able to ever step too much on the toes of the uncommons, make only the "take a turn with 1" work with Uniques, and leave the "attack with 2" as just for uncommons. That should help ensure that the uncommons always have their own niche in a Capwolf build.

Heck, judging by what I've read about Capwolf, even Wolfsbane was part of his team, even though she just -looks- like a werewolf.
Including her (even if just in the simple turn bonding) might make for some messy wording, but it would help flesh the faction out a bit.

If you want to make the uncommon werewolves more scary on a Capwolf team, let one of Capwolf's options be to attempt a d20 roll to take a turn with an opponent's lycanthrope. Maybe add to the roll for each Lycanthropy marker on the target.
Maybe tie something to Blood Tracking? That gets Werewolf By Night and Wolfsbane while Lycanthrope gets Werewolf By Night and the Uncommon Werewolves.
It appears that Werewolf (by Night) has Feral Hunting, not Blood Tracking.
Old May 12th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

It appears that Werewolf (by Night) has Feral Hunting, not Blood Tracking.
Yep, you're right - I don't have him, so I forgot.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:55 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@japes I see on your public designs you have Toyman listed. Any chance you want to share that design with us? No pressure of course, I just recently picked up the figure and I see they make some toy soldier figures for possible bonding options.
Old May 16th, 2018, 10:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I believe Toyman is in Sanctum and under development.
Old May 16th, 2018, 05:16 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey fair enough
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Hey fair enough
Yeah he is too dependent on his toys and I'd have to design them first and as a pubic design it wouldn't work well for public testing if his toys hadn't been released. He has one squad that he can work with that you tested I believe but they haven't been released.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 21st, 2018, 09:15 PM

How would you guys envision a chainsaw special attack?
Old May 21st, 2018, 09:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Bloody but hard to control...with more chance of hurting yourself...have you every messed with a chainsaw...they aren't the most user friendly weapon.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 21st, 2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Bloody but hard to control...with more chance of hurting yourself...have you every messed with a chainsaw...they aren't the most user friendly weapon.
I used a small one for some hedge trimming, almost cut off my finger because the safety didn’t work. So maybe something that can hurt the attacker as well.
Old May 21st, 2018, 10:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You got someone in mind?

I considered giving Torq something like that. He wields a chainsword at one point.
Old May 21st, 2018, 10:34 PM

I came across the Dark Deadpool mini and he wields a chainsaw. Got me thinking about a chainsaw SA.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy