Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old April 19th, 2018, 02:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G CityScape

Not yet, but I still have tomorrow.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 19th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The sun'll come out tomorrow!
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
There'll be sun.

Just thinkin' about tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow
'Til there's none.

When I'm stuck a with day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh...

The sun'll come out tomorrow!
So ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow,
Come what may.

Tomorrow, tomorrow!
I love ya tomorrow!
You're always a day away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 19th, 2018, 04:37 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

If Spidey doesn't come through after that post, he should apologize to Lil Orphan Annie.
Old April 24th, 2018, 08:11 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Spidey'tilIDie were you able to do it?

Quote:
Old April 25th, 2018, 11:47 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Old April 25th, 2018, 05:21 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

No, but it wasn't due to rain, but car troubles. I've had an undrivable vehicle since Friday. I've been unable to go to work until today, where the printer is. I plan to print tonight and take home to see if it works. Gonna print two of them.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 25th, 2018, 06:07 PM

Glad your car is feeling better!

Quote:
Old April 25th, 2018, 06:22 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Me too! Public transit is almost non-existent down here in the ‘burbs of Texas.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old April 25th, 2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
What, were you out of web fluid too?
Old April 25th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old April 26th, 2018, 01:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
What, were you out of web fluid too?
No, I live in Houston now (). Downtown is alright, but no tall buildings in the suburbs. Getting much more use out of the Spider-Buggy. Plus side is gas is cheap down here and much easier to come by than web fluid. In fact, I've never had one of those awkward moments where I run out of webbing in the middle of a fight, since I moved down here.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old April 26th, 2018, 01:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

@japes these look really good, but very tight fit. Can't cut ANY of the color off, even a hair, or it doesn't cover all of the tile. I'd make a small (few millimeters) overlap at the edge of the template, that way it gives you a small area to work with. I printed them off our work printer, which does photo quality, and the prints look great. I imagine Kinko's or another quality printer will look even better. Manholes with ladder are nice, but what might be better is printable holes, that way they can just be placed on top of the map wherever desired instead of in certain spots all the time. I think there is enough of a gap in two of the corners to put them there and be able to print them together on one sheet. Good work, japes!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers