Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 12th, 2018, 12:11 AM

SinChan is surprisingly tart
Question about using Malifaux bases with Scape

Hello! I hate to make a new thread for this but I can't seem to find an answer for this. I was planning on rebasing some figs for scape and found that Malifaux bases seem to be similar size to scape ones. Does anyone know for certain how similar they are in size? Mainly in height because I would like for them to fit into ladder pieces easily.

Last edited by SinChan; January 12th, 2018 at 12:27 AM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Question about using Malifaux bases with Scape

I don’t know if Malifaux bases fit the ladders, but if you want to use them, you might be able to balance the figure on a quarter or something. There are people who make and sell bases to fit heroscape ladders. Yodajunkie maybe?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just use a poker chip or wooden nickel to fit into the ladder to act as a base to set the figure on. That is what I do for HeroClix figures when we play C3G.
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Impact Miniatures bases are awesome as well. I've had great dealings with them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions