Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 17th, 2010, 12:25 PM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker
Anyone for a tournament in Lafayette, LA?

Hey Gulf Coast scapers, me and a few of my gaming friends are interested in having an event in Lafayette, LA. I'm not sure how many other scapers in Louisiana and the surrounding areas would even be interested in coming so I'm making this thread to see if there is any interest at all. If you are from Louisiana or a surrounding area just reply to this and let me know if you'de be interested. It's too early to talk about dates or anything, I just want to see if there is even enough people to try and plan something. Thanks

Dustin

Last edited by vertigosmooth; May 18th, 2010 at 09:28 PM.
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:01 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Anyone for a tounament in Lafayette, LA?

Oh man...I saw Lafayette and got excited....but wrong state
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:02 AM

icebear77 Woo who?

I know we already spoke about it, but in an effort to grease the wheels, I can get at least 4 people out for an event. Possibly as many as 7.
Old May 18th, 2010, 06:45 PM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker

Cool, I'm just waiting on an email back from a game shop in lafayette to see if we can have it there. If so we can talk dates and set this thing up!

Dustin
Old May 18th, 2010, 06:54 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

You guys drove here....I may drive there, depending on when it is, of course.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 18th, 2010, 07:29 PM

That would rock, but I'de be totally nervous trying to run the thing with you there haha. This would be our first rodeo as far as throwing an event goes, so hopefully we could pull it off.

Dustin
Old May 18th, 2010, 07:30 PM

And it erks me to no end that I left the R out of tournament in my thread......
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:14 PM

Panopticon knows what's in an order marker Panopticon knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigosmooth View Post
And it erks me to no end that I left the R out of tournament in my thread......
Just edit your first post, go advanced and change it at the top. Btw, your new avatar is creeping me out. lol
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:29 PM

Re: Anyone for a tournament in Lafayette, LA?

Thanks John! Much appreciated! And my new Avatar is sexy and you know it!
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How far is Lafayette from DFW? I know you guys have made the drive a few times. I may be up for this depending on the when, of course.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old May 19th, 2010, 04:36 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Rym, it is like a 6-7 hour drive.

Further than Houston but not as far as Kansas City.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:01 PM

Ya, it's a long drive. It isn't too bad if you go with friends, I couldnt do it by myself, I'de go crazy. I totally understand if thats too far for people to drive to play, especially with such a good scene in the DFW area already.

By the way, we went to And Books II in Lafayette today and they told me that July 24 and 31 is open (both Saturdays). Which one of these two dates would be better for everyone?(If any) If I get an ok for one of these dates I'll book it and go ahead and make an event thread to make this thing official.

Dustin

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers