Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 7th, 2009, 01:16 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!
Re: Wave 9 FOUND AT Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalgina View Post
Still no Wave 9 in any Birmingham AL Wal-marts. However on vacation this week I saw all of Wave 8, Heroes of Barrenspur, Warriors and Soulborgs, Gladiators and Agents, and Heroes of Elswin on clearance for $7 at the Wal-mart in Duluth, Georgia (right outside Atlanta) if anyone is interested.
You found wave 10 already??

Kidding aside, WM in New Hope Commons shopping center, Durham NC has wave 9 boosters.
Old August 7th, 2009, 01:49 PM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

I could probably pick them up local and send them to you. There are some good on-line / eBay retailers as well though.

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old August 8th, 2009, 08:09 PM

beisaic is surprisingly tart

I found 2 wave 9 packs in the Taylorsville, UT Walmart today, in the clearance isle with no shelf code or price stickers. Oddly enough, there was no other 'Scape to be found in the store, and the shelf codes had been removed (though they were there two weeks ago, along with several packs of Wave 8 and Wave 2, not to mention Marvel.) I grabbed the Defenders and Dividers pack, and found a store employee to do a price check for me.

It didn't scan.

"Hmmm... We don't sell this, I'm sorry. I'm going to have to take this. I'll also be pulling the others off the shelves."

I was dumbfounded as she took MY pack of 'Scape and walked away with it. I'm not one to promote violence, but in this case, I probably should have punched her.

Oh well; WGHQ will be getting more of my business.
Old August 9th, 2009, 10:58 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by beisaic View Post
I found 2 wave 9 packs in the Taylorsville, UT Walmart today, in the clearance isle with no shelf code or price stickers. Oddly enough, there was no other 'Scape to be found in the store, and the shelf codes had been removed (though they were there two weeks ago, along with several packs of Wave 8 and Wave 2, not to mention Marvel.) I grabbed the Defenders and Dividers pack, and found a store employee to do a price check for me.

It didn't scan.

"Hmmm... We don't sell this, I'm sorry. I'm going to have to take this. I'll also be pulling the others off the shelves."

I was dumbfounded as she took MY pack of 'Scape and walked away with it. I'm not one to promote violence, but in this case, I probably should have punched her.

I bet she plays Heroscape herself...

Old August 9th, 2009, 11:07 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I'm sure Wal-Mart's shareholders would be ecstatic to know that they have employees who are refusing to sell things to their customers.
Old August 9th, 2009, 07:22 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beisaic View Post

It didn't scan.

That's hillarious.. the same thing happened to me in Niagra NY and the lady decided that they should be sold for $5. So I went back and got the rest for the same price. I really have no clue why she decided on $5.

Here's a +rep anyway as a condolence.
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:58 AM

TheStorm77 knows what's in an order marker TheStorm77 knows what's in an order marker

Over the weekend, dropped by the old southside WM in Acworth, GA, and found at least 1 full Wave 9, accompanying the longtime residents - 2 packs of Nakitas and a half dozen Marvelscapes.
And there they remain, as we're already well stocked thanks to Hobbytown USA.

Mmmmm... Scape...
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:34 AM

Ivellius knows what's in an order marker Ivellius knows what's in an order marker

The Wal-mart along Highway 72 in Huntsville, AL, had two Wave 9 packs (Heroes and Braves and Brawlers) on Saturday, as well as some Marvel. I picked up the commons, but I'm glad to see that apparently someone else in the area plays Heroscape. It's the only retail location I've seen in the greater Huntsville area still stocking Heroscape.

Oh, and the pack didn't scan for some reason (why is this such a common theme?), so the cashier just asked me how much it was supposed to be and I told her.
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!

Hmm... 7 bucks? I should maybe start looking at my Wal-marts. I went light and only got 2 each of the commons this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:53 PM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

River City Games at Kingsway Garden Mall in Edmonton had Wave 1 (partial), Wave 8 (looked like at least one full set amongst a lot of uniques) and Wave 9 (partial). Unfortunately they were all priced at ~$20. They also had MarvelScape, FotA, RotV, SotM and RttFF.

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old August 10th, 2009, 08:08 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadraphonic View Post
River City Games at Kingsway Garden Mall in Edmonton had Wave 1 (partial), Wave 8 (looked like at least one full set amongst a lot of uniques) and Wave 9 (partial). Unfortunately they were all priced at ~$20. They also had MarvelScape, FotA, RotV, SotM and RttFF.
At first I was a little excited, then I realized - Doh' Canada!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:13 PM

Heh.. I can buy and ship them for you, but I'm sure you'll find better deals locally at some point. $20 is a rip-off that some of the "boutique" game stores here in town seem to feel is a fair price for expansions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales