Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 15th, 2008, 04:43 PM

n1ck3l knows what's in an order marker n1ck3l knows what's in an order marker
lol

I love the pix.

Deathwalker 1 is really cool. I like it. Comic relief and all.

Good job.

All work and no play makes n1ck3l a dull boy... and it means you are spending too much time setting up the map. Get on with it!
Old January 15th, 2008, 09:42 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
My ability I have on Agrax Bone Crusher.

REACH

Agrax may attack creaters that are within 2 clear spaces as if they were adjacent. Creatures that are 2 spaces away from Agrax are not engaged with Agrax.
Old January 16th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Sorry rob, didn't see those other cards....

Deathwalker 1 is pretty funny. Do you have an actual fig for him? I'd love to have that fig.

I can't read Viktar's card. My eyes aren't so good, and his card is very blurry.

Virilian Familiar seems pretty cool... but I don't have any army cards that he can augment at the moment. How many Relentless Utgar Kyries are there?
The only real big issue I can see with him, is that there's no restriction on line-of-sight or range for him and his Blessing bonus at the moment... Theoretically, you could leave him all the way in the back, and as long as he's protected, your Relentless Utgar Kyrie gets those big bonuses. That's a lot of plus for only 5 points. I realize he can't attack, but he really shouldn't. It's like paying 5 extra army points for a super glyph that only effects one character. The concept of having "pets" is workable, but I think maybe he needs to be fine tuned. Maybe make sure that he's adjacent to his Kyrie? or something like that.

Here's a thought, give him bonding, so instead of putting your marker on the Kyrie, you put it on him instead. Make him have to be adjacent to the Kyrie to give the bonus, and give him a small attack of 1 or so. You'd have to increase his points either way. Maybe lower his bonus to 1/1 and make him cost 30-40 points? With a bonus of 2/2 he's really worth considerably more. I'd guess between 70-90.

Like I said, I don't have the figures that he would augment so I'm at a loss as to what effect he'd truly have, but he does seem a bit too much right now.

Gor'Vath seems too strong, or underpriced. With his special abilities, you're pretty much ensuring that he won't be killed by any melee fighters. I don't know what exactly I'd do to balance him, but he's very powerful now. Maybe just increase his points? I'm not sure on this one.

The Serendipitous Progeny look solid. The only question I have about these guys, is they seem to be holding swords (no guns or bows) yet they have a range of four. Doesn't make much sense (but then they're your cards, and you can do whatever you want, of course). I would probably up their points to 90 or 100, and re-word "Protected". For instance, what happens if they take two wounds? Cool card though.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old January 16th, 2008, 04:45 PM

Hades has disabled reputation
On Gor'Vath with his Fetid ability. I think you should add a clause to subtract 2 attack and 2 defence dice, to no less than 1, That way figure still get an attack and defense roll, just great reduced.

Just my opinion tho!
Old January 16th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades
On Gor'Vath with his Fetid ability. I think you should add a clause to subtract 2 attack and 2 defence dice, to no less than 1, That way figure still get an attack and defense roll, just great reduced.

Just my opinion tho!
Hmmm.... good thought, I guess that could be a tad brutal against squads with low defense. In some ways that was what I was wanting (I picture an Airborne Elite standing next to Gor'Vath puking having little defense ) but I think a minimum reduction is probably more fair. Thanks for the input.

R~
Old January 16th, 2008, 05:25 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
Sorry rob, didn't see those other cards....

Deathwalker 1 is pretty funny. Do you have an actual fig for him? I'd love to have that fig.
Nah, no figure. I just looked for some clunky robot picture online. I could probably make one out of greenstuff. He's all square shapes, not exactly a complicated sculpt.

Quote:
I can't read Viktar's card. My eyes aren't so good, and his card is very blurry.
I should just retype it all I guess.

Quote:
Virilian Familiar seems pretty cool... but I don't have any army cards that he can augment at the moment. How many Relentless Utgar Kyries are there?
The only real big issue I can see with him, is that there's no restriction on line-of-sight or range for him and his Blessing bonus at the moment... Theoretically, you could leave him all the way in the back, and as long as he's protected, your Relentless Utgar Kyrie gets those big bonuses. That's a lot of plus for only 5 points. I realize he can't attack, but he really shouldn't. It's like paying 5 extra army points for a super glyph that only effects one character. The concept of having "pets" is workable, but I think maybe he needs to be fine tuned. Maybe make sure that he's adjacent to his Kyrie? or something like that.

Here's a thought, give him bonding, so instead of putting your marker on the Kyrie, you put it on him instead. Make him have to be adjacent to the Kyrie to give the bonus, and give him a small attack of 1 or so. You'd have to increase his points either way. Maybe lower his bonus to 1/1 and make him cost 30-40 points? With a bonus of 2/2 he's really worth considerably more. I'd guess between 70-90.

Like I said, I don't have the figures that he would augment so I'm at a loss as to what effect he'd truly have, but he does seem a bit too much right now.
He's sort of a joke as well, the only figure he can boost is the overpriced Taelord. :P

Quote:
Gor'Vath seems too strong, or underpriced. With his special abilities, you're pretty much ensuring that he won't be killed by any melee fighters. I don't know what exactly I'd do to balance him, but he's very powerful now. Maybe just increase his points? I'm not sure on this one.
I compare him to Krug and he's not that beefy. Essentially I wanted him to be hard to kill by squads but most similarly costed heroes can still take him out what with his defense of 3 MacDirk or Drake could still kill him pretty easily.

Quote:
The Serendipitous Progeny look solid. The only question I have about these guys, is they seem to be holding swords (no guns or bows) yet they have a range of four. Doesn't make much sense (but then they're your cards, and you can do whatever you want, of course). I would probably up their points to 90 or 100, and re-word "Protected". For instance, what happens if they take two wounds? Cool card though.
Ah, yeah they actually are spellcasters, I should put some magical energy effects on the image to make that more clear.

Thanks for the input and thoughts!

R~
Old January 18th, 2008, 07:37 PM

Cleaned up Viktar's card so you can read it.

R~
Old January 28th, 2008, 12:43 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Your vamp doesn't seem that much different to Cyprien.
Old January 28th, 2008, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth
Your vamp doesn't seem that much different to Cyprien.
He's not really supposed to be. :P I created him more for backstory and because I wanted to use the figure I have.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 1st, 2008, 07:51 PM

UPDATED (NOW WITH MORE SWOG!)

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 3rd, 2008, 01:32 AM

Hrm hes pretty good for all that he does.

I think hes underpriced, but not by much. Considering hes a 4/4 and moves 8. I assume youd use this in a army with all Swogs so giving them all frenzy is really good.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 01:44 AM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm a bit confused as to what a "Swog" actually is.

I was under the impression that the (original) "Swog Rider" was riding a "Swog".

Is the "Swog" the guy?

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards