Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old March 25th, 2019, 10:54 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Sports: NCAA Basketball

Cool format, and DRATS!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I did not have a good run here on picks for teams to make the sweet 16.
Old March 29th, 2019, 12:35 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

gg vegie
Old March 29th, 2019, 06:31 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dang, Michigan got crushed.
Old March 29th, 2019, 10:23 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Yep the Texas Tech over Michigan victory was pretty surprising and a pretty good deal for my army. Gonzaga over Florida State and Virginia over Oregon helped a lot too to put me over the top of superfrog by at least one win forever.

I have a solid lead over people who can still pass me now. I still have Duke, Virginia, Texas Tech, Auburn, and Virginia Tech standing. I'm guaranteed a winner and a loser out of the Duke Virginia Tech game. Dysole as said before beats me if Michigan State wins two more games than Auburn. vegie dad can beat me if Kentucky wins the title and Duke beats Virignia Tech and all my non-Duke teams lose as soon as possible. dok can beat me if Purdue wins >2 more games and all my non-Texas Tech teams lose as soon as possible, but he has a bit of margin for error since Purdue has room to win three more games so one of my teams could win one more game and he'd still have a chance. Tornado trails me by 5 wins (will be 6 after Duke Virginia Tech) but can still beat me if Purdue and Michigan State play each other for the championship and all my teams lose. kevindola doesn't have enough potential wins remaining with UNC to catch me.
Old March 29th, 2019, 12:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Go MSU, Purdue.?... Oh the humanity.
Old March 29th, 2019, 12:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Interestingly enough, I wouldn't be in any better shape against vegie if I had gotten an extra round 1 win (say from Syracuse). Last night's results would have clinched him beating me all the same.
Old March 31st, 2019, 08:19 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Well, Dysole and my Michigan State Auburn deadlock continues. If Michigan State defeats Virginia in the championship game, then Dysole beats me. In all other scenarios, I come out on top
Old April 6th, 2019, 11:22 PM

Well, Michigan State and Auburn were both eliminated today which ends it. I come out on top with what will be a score of 25 wins after the championship. My pre-tournament average expected wins was only 15.2 as I mentioned before. So I rolled very very high to get up to 25. But the winner is probably always going to roll high.

For what it's worth I think that the Heroscape community did very well when put to this challenge. I just won the university Stat Department pool (well, tied for first with one other person) where I was introduced to the format with the same army, and all of your scores were a bit higher than the average in that pool I think. Superfrog's sheet isn't working anymore, but the average in the other one is about 12.5 and I think it's higher here.

Thanks to everyone who played! I know it was a lot to learn a new format for this and I was glad to see so many different takes on it. Let me know if you have any opinions on it and if you'd like to try it again next year or just stick to the standard style.
Old April 6th, 2019, 11:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

Got the sheet updated, sorry about that.

Our average at this point is 16.1, definitely a notch above 12.5.
Old April 7th, 2019, 12:09 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Realistically

Given that the top 3 point getters had the same strategy, this really feels like a win for 538.

~Dysole, finding that hilarious
Old January 3rd, 2020, 07:05 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Posting here in case anyone from this thread is interested.

NFL.com is hosting a playoff fantasy football game that's a bit different than what I've seen before. You can pick any players to start each week, but you get extra points for players you start multiple weeks in a row (so you may even want to start a player on a bye).

Seemed like the sort of off-kilter fantasy game some watchers on this thread might enjoy.

I have another thread with instructions on how to register if anyone is interested:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit....php?p=2341088

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV