Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 25th, 2019, 06:55 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shadow Lass

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yep, it's the breast thing ever.
Old September 26th, 2019, 10:43 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Careful how you treat those calculators...may be one of Soundwarp’s relatives.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 26th, 2019, 11:14 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Careful how you treat those calculators...may be one of Soundwarp’s relatives.
Old October 11th, 2019, 02:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

*Snip*

Also...
Quote:
* Forex, take a turn with Explosive Diarrhea Boy or whoever and attack with a ranged attack, Shadow Lass gets a turn through Cosmic Dude and covers EDBoy with the shadow to block return fire. That kinda thing.
It's Explosive Diarrhea LAD, thank you very much.

Other than that, EPB cleared.

Last edited by MrNobody; October 11th, 2019 at 04:35 PM.
Old October 11th, 2019, 02:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Must be all that mutton.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2019, 03:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A regular human with 4 life isn't really a spoiler, so I wouldn't sweat the Two-Gun stuff.
Old October 11th, 2019, 04:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Actually pretty sure Spoiler DOES have 4 life and is a regular human.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2019, 06:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The bio's first sentence says 'losing both' and then lists three people - both is used to reference two things exactly. Both needs cutting.
A comma is needed after 'after her mother was killed' - the comma before starts separating it from the rest of the sentence, but the absence of one after that fails to do so properly. Also, the ampersand after that doesn't feel like good style to me, and I'd suggest replacing it with and.
How is the darkfield an 'unknown' source of darkness in the universe? The bio doesn't indicate she's the first one able to use it - in fact she seems to be the latest in a line of succession here. It can be mysterious, but I'm not sure how it's unknown - could you elucidate this to me?
Karate Kid could do with being linked in the bio.
Otherwise cleared.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 23rd, 2019, 06:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Oh, Collateral Damage in the figure info is in all caps for no reason. Just noticed that.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 24th, 2019, 01:06 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
The bio's first sentence says 'losing both' and then lists three people - both is used to reference two things exactly. Both needs cutting.
There is only 2. Shadow Champion & the successor (Lyrissa & Tasmia). I probably just haven't used the correct punctuation there.

Quote:
A comma is needed after 'after her mother was killed' - the comma before starts separating it from the rest of the sentence, but the absence of one after that fails to do so properly.

Quote:
Also, the ampersand after that doesn't feel like good style to me, and I'd suggest replacing it with and.
Not sure what you mean there. An ampersand is the same as an "and".
Quote:
How is the darkfield an 'unknown' source of darkness in the universe? The bio doesn't indicate she's the first one able to use it - in fact she seems to be the latest in a line of succession here. It can be mysterious, but I'm not sure how it's unknown - could you elucidate this to me?
I can use electricity but the source is still unknown to me.
Quote:
Otherwise cleared.
I didn't know that was a thing. I get linking when they are linked by powers e.g. Green Arrow & Black Canary. But this is just a general name drop. How would I also link to all the Legionnaires?
Quote:
Oh, Collateral Damage in the figure info is in all caps for no reason. Just noticed that.
The reason is because I just copied & pasted it from the HC Realms site when I looked it up .
Old October 24th, 2019, 04:50 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
There is only 2. Shadow Champion & the successor (Lyrissa & Tasmia). I probably just haven't used the correct punctuation there.
No, I don't think you have, and it's still three people, even if two of them are both successors. You could make it work as listing two things if you put something like 'losing both the Shadow Champions and his successors, Tasmia and her mother, Lyrissa Mallor'. That way, you changed it from being grammatically three objects (Shadow Champion, Lyrissa, Tasmia) to two (Shadow Champion and his successors) with the second being further defined immediately after.

Quote:
Quote:
Also, the ampersand after that doesn't feel like good style to me, and I'd suggest replacing it with and.
It is, but it's often considered stylistically poor form to use it in any official, serious etc. piece of writing when you could actually write the word. Lists, forum posts, instant messaging? Absolutely fine. Essays, narrative writing etc.? Not considered best practice. A bio is probably on the borderline there, but I'd consider it tripping over to the second camp.

Quote:
Quote:
I can use electricity but the source is still unknown to me.
Eh... not sure I entirely buy that, but I'll let it slide.

Quote:
Quote:
Otherwise cleared.
I didn't know that was a thing. I get linking when they are linked by powers e.g. Green Arrow & Black Canary. But this is just a general name drop. How would I also link to all the Legionnaires?
You wouldn't - you only link when a unit that has a card is name dropped. You don't name drop organisations (unless, for example, they have a squad card - I'd link HYDRA to the HYDRA Agents for example), so Legionnaires doesn't need linking (unless you want to link to the Legionnaire post in the synergy archive, which isn't needed or, I believe, standard form, but I wouldn't oppose).

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 24th, 2019, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No, I don't think you have, and it's still three people, even if two of them are both successors. You could make it work as listing two things if you put something like 'losing both the Shadow Champions and his successors, Tasmia and her mother, Lyrissa Mallor'. That way, you changed it from being grammatically three objects (Shadow Champion, Lyrissa, Tasmia) to two (Shadow Champion and his successors) with the second being further defined immediately after.
Sorry we still haven't bridged that communication gap. The current Shadow Champion is Lyrissa. The Successor is Tasmia. Only talking about 2 persons. That's why Tasmia was taken away from her mother so the planet wouldn't loose both together. Maybe it should be something like:
"losing both the Shadow Champion (Lyrissa Mallor - Tasmia's mother) & the successor (Tasmia) in a single attack."

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is, but it's often considered stylistically poor form to use it in any official, serious etc. piece of writing when you could actually write the word. Lists, forum posts, instant messaging? Absolutely fine. Essays, narrative writing etc.? Not considered best practice. A bio is probably on the borderline there, but I'd consider it tripping over to the second camp.
That's fine, nine ampersands replaced. But I probably would have used it on a lot other bios. I don't have the time to go through all them & change them.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Otherwise cleared.
You wouldn't - you only link when a unit that has a card is name dropped. You don't name drop organisations (unless, for example, they have a squad card - I'd link HYDRA to the HYDRA Agents for example), so Legionnaires doesn't need linking (unless you want to link to the Legionnaire post in the synergy archive, which isn't needed or, I believe, standard form, but I wouldn't oppose).
I'm still not convinced this is the correct thing to do. He doesn't really have stake in her card or the design.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library