Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 15th, 2019, 10:27 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Western NY - Monsters & Magic!

Event has been cancelled

Heroscape Tournament: Monsters & Magic!

Mixing the sibling games together! As always, anybody is welcome to play with us, we are a relaxed bunch, always willing to help newcomers learn!

Format:
-Pre-built 350 point armies, 12 figure limit, destroy the opponent! 200 points of your army must consist of units that fit at least one of these two categories:
*Large/Huge size
*From Arena of the Planeswalkers

-Figures allowed: Official Heroscape (except Marvel) and official Arena of the Planeswalkers units. See spoiler for banned figures and other rules.
Spoiler Alert!

-40 minute battles, 3 battles, Swiss(-ish) system, additional details in spoiler:
Spoiler Alert!

Loaner armies I'm providing:
I don't think I've broken my own army building rules...
Spoiler Alert!

Additional rules & clarifications:
1. AotP spell cards and creature summoning will NOT be used. Everything is going to be tweaked to follow Heroscape rules more closely.
Spoiler Alert!

2. AotP unit abilities that reference spells/sorceries, deck/drawing/discarding, and summoning/unsummoning will not be allowed to activate in play. The units are not banned, though.
Spoiler Alert!

3. The following pairs of terms are allowed to be used interchangeably (for abilities, glyphs, etc.) since they are functionally the same for AotP/Heroscape:
-Power = Attack
-Toughness = Defense
-Crossed Weapon = Skull
-“Crown” symbol on AotP squads/heroes = Unique squads and heroes

4. Planeswalkers are considered to be Planeswalkers and Unique Heroes, but they are not creatures. All Heroscape figures are considered creatures alongside their usual classifications (common, unique, hero, etc.)

5. Heroscape and AotP abilities can “cross-activate” onto any eligible figures if the conditions for those abilities are met.
Spoiler Alert!

*In general, we are taking the rules and cards as literally as possible.
Spoiler Alert!

Where:
Casual Dragon Games, located at 136 Walnut St, Lockport, NY 14094

When:
June 29th from 5:30 - 8:30 PM. I'd prefer for players to show up around 5:15-5:20 to get settled in. And hopefully this time I don't forget to bring my figures.

How much?
$2 per player. All collected money will be used as prizes - store credit/gift cards. Tournament winner gets 60% of pool, second place gets 40%.

Maps/Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

Attending:
-brandonwiker
- +3 friends of brandonwiker
-Sir Dendrik
-Hufflemoon
-You?

Maybe:
- +6 friends of brandonwiker
-You?

Feel free to PM me or post in this thread with any questions or comments! I can also be contacted at BuffaloHeroscape@gmail.com. I plan on taking pictures of games in progress as I get a chance, and I will definitely post battle report on Heroscapers, and likely on FB as well.

@Sir Dendrik
@Taeblewalker

Event has been cancelled

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; June 28th, 2019 at 11:27 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events