Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 9th, 2018, 09:56 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Groot (Baby) - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
It’s not just the attack potential that would be driving his cost up, it’s the combination of RagTag’s free turn with near any figure in the game, Ride Along to keep him in perfect placement with the pack and allow for a double move essentially, and Too Adorable to Kill’s ability to keep him around getting extra turns longer.
I... am aware of that. I directly stated it, which is why I was okay with bumping this guy up to 95. I just didn't want to bump him too high based on offensive potential that loads of other sidekicks can equal and which is accounted for to a great degree in Cap and Star-Lords' costs. Remember, for as well as Groot did in fret's games, he lost both of them.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:02 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, the difference would be that Damien would also require you drafting a Vigilante, and in the case of Starlord, making sure that Vigilante was not Human. Groots bonds with the stat booster himself.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:28 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Well, the difference would be that Damien would also require you drafting a Vigilante, and in the case of Starlord, making sure that Vigilante was not Human. Groots bonds with the stat booster himself.
I am aware of that, which is why I specifically have made points in Groot's favour and am happy with Groot being 15 points more than Damian. Why are people arguing against things I haven't said? All I've argued is that Damian is more dangerous than Groot and that the stat-boosts of Star-Lord and Cap are factored into their cost more than Groot's. I have at no stage dismissed the other advantages Groot has over other sidekicks.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:12 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm comfortable trusting the CRB here. It's a touch call to run the fine line between a card as it is and a card in the ideal army.

I think the personalities are fine. I can see Fret's point in place, but this discussion was had earlier and the current ones make sense to me the way it was explained.

EDIT: @Arkham , if you don't have this card done yet I'll take it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; July 9th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:35 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I mean... nothing's changed here from previous comments SSG1 and I have made. This design is pure efficiency. It does damage and demands your opponent's attention without consuming any Order Markers. If the powers aren't changing, then 105 is completely reasonable.
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Hard as ice

*sigh* Fine, how do I get him down to under 100 without sacrificing his powers?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Why not go to 105? Doesn't seem unreasonable to me, and the extra points cushion isn't going to render him suddenly undraftable. Mr Cheapy Bonds-with-everyone is always gonna have a place.
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:08 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I think 105 makes sense. It also lends itself to some nice builds at standard army point values.

Groot(105), Star-Lord(250), Rocket(175), Gamora(310), Cosmo(160) = 1000

Groot(105), Star-Lord(250), Rocket(175), Gamora(310), Cosmo(160), Mantis(200) = 1200

Groot(105), Star-Lord(250), Rocket(175), Gamora(310), Cosmo(160), Bug(200) = 1200

Groot(105), Star-Lord(250), Rocket(175), Gamora(310), Cosmo(160), Mantis(200), Adam Warlock(400) = 1600

@Scapemage Sorry, I had it done. I'll create something in the art department to allow for easier spreading of work if you'd like. I'm used to starting most of these as soon as the thread goes up to be prepared, especially if it's a character I'm a fan of.
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I think 105 makes sense. It also lends itself to some nice builds at standard army point values.

Groot(105), Star-Lord(250), Rocket(175), Gamora(310), Cosmo(160) = 1000

Groot(105), Star-Lord(250), Rocket(175), Gamora(310), Cosmo(160), Mantis(200) = 1200

Groot(105), Star-Lord(250), Rocket(175), Gamora(310), Cosmo(160), Bug(200) = 1200

Groot(105), Star-Lord(250), Rocket(175), Gamora(310), Cosmo(160), Mantis(200), Adam Warlock(400) = 1600

@Scapemage Sorry, I had it done. I'll create something in the art department to allow for easier spreading of work if you'd like. I'm used to starting most of these as soon as the thread goes up to be prepared, especially if it's a character I'm a fan of.
Hmm... I am liking that set of builds. Any decent ones with Drax, and maybe a few without Cosmo?

I'll have to consider whether I consider 105 thematically justifiable - that's my sticking point at present.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

A superpowerless preteen in short shorts runs you 100. 105 is on the high side, but doesn't seem crazy.
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

105 or drop his Life by 1 feels like your best options here.
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:27 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd say dropping attack by 1 is also an option. However, if he comes in at 85 or 95, what are your build options? That's more my focus than the actual cost itself being a specific number.

As far as Drax goes, he's usually the odd man out unfortunately, but I haven't been able to figure him in to anything at 85, 95, or 105.

Edit: @Scapemage Looks like I never completed Groot's card as there weren't mini pics, just made the initial template, so if you want this one you got it! Someone will need to get pics or they may have been posted in the thread somewhere.

I did have this, which is a nicer/bigger version of what's in the art post:

Last edited by Arkham; July 9th, 2018 at 01:17 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library