Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old February 8th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Scotty's Various Fan pictures.

Ok its a snow day! What better way to rejoice then take some snow based chilly(not soup) pictures.

First set is based off Normandy, and European battles in general. The whole surviving the freezing cold weather while fighting aspect.

Fighting Frostbite!
Spoiler Alert!

Next one I tried to capture a picture of Nifleheim(sp?) in his icy den...
Spoiler Alert!

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Last edited by scottishlad5; February 8th, 2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old February 8th, 2010, 01:04 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Ok its a snow day! What better way to rejoice then take some snow based chilly(not soup) pictures.

First set is based off Normandy, and European battles in general. The whole surviving the freezing cold weather while fighting aspect.

Fighting Frostbite!
Spoiler Alert!

Next one I tried to capture a picture of Nifleheim(sp?) in her icy den...
Spoiler Alert!

I honestly don't think I've seen that mistake before......

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old February 8th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:

Fighting Frostbite!
Spoiler Alert!

Next one I tried to capture a picture of Nifleheim(sp?) in her icy den...
Spoiler Alert!

I honestly don't think I've seen that mistake before......
Must of been thinking of braxas...

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old February 8th, 2010, 01:22 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fighting Frostbite. 2/8/10

LOVE the Nilfheim ones!!
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Man, all my threads have had a severe lack in communication. What ever happened to the good 'ol days?

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:17 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Make sure you submit these for next years calendar. Very nice.
Old February 9th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Pyro with a G-String

Photoshoped Mark I

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:47 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Re: Fighting Frostbite//photoshop variant!

heres a quicky.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Pyro with a G-String

here ya go guys!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 14th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Grungebot//photoshop edit!

Awesome pics! I really like the fighting frostbite! And I like the rest! Just I really like the fighting frost bite!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 15th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Pyro with a G-String

Re: Grungebot//photoshop edit!

thanks! I realize I didnt explain the pic too well. This is just a photo shopped picture of my grungebot ( http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=20053&page=21 )

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:19 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
heres a quicky.
It's awesome...but what is it? *scared to death*

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction