Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old June 29th, 2009, 05:13 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Wave 9 FOUND AT Thread

You know the drill. Physical locations only.

Just picked up 4 sets at The Games Keep in West Chester, PA. They have a ton left in stock.
Old June 29th, 2009, 09:45 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Wave 9 FOUND AT Thread

I picked up a couple of packs at Showcase Comics in the Granite Run Mall in Media PA on Saturday. I left at least one Wave 9 hero pack and the Gladiators/Mohichans. Happy hunting.
Old June 29th, 2009, 09:47 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I found all four (one of each) at a local games store. So there is hope, even if yours doesn't usually have much Heroscape, it's worth calling them.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 29th, 2009, 11:19 PM

demon_llama has disabled reputation

Carolina Comics in Lawton (Ft. Sill), OK, get's her shipment in on Wednesday (She is closed on Monday & Tuesday), and I think she was able to order extras. If you're local, give Karen a call...

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old June 30th, 2009, 10:22 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Sci Fi Genre in Durham is supposed to have 2 sets for me later today in their physical location. Nothing on their website yet though.

Edit: Won't be in until next week.

Last edited by Hogg; July 1st, 2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old June 30th, 2009, 09:51 PM

shaugville is surprisingly tart

Picked up 7 packs at the Family Game Store in Savage MD. Left the second pack of uniques, and two other full sets. MSRP.
Old June 30th, 2009, 10:09 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

2 full sets at All Fun & Games in Apex/Cary NC. I only had enough $ to buy 3 of one set.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:04 AM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart
Smile Re: Wave 9 FOUND AT Thread

I just picked up a complete set of Wave 9 at Game Kastle in Santa Clara, CA. They had at least one full set of Wave 9 in-stock when I left, they expect more soon, and they will order it for you if they don't have it.
Old July 1st, 2009, 04:49 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Game Empire in Pasadena, CA, had 4 full sets in their HS section.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old July 1st, 2009, 05:01 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

I picked up 3 sets (minus two hero packs) at Midsouth Gaming Center in Memphis, TN (specifically, Cordova). It is south on Germantown from I-40 next to the McAllister's Deli.

They also have a master set and three FotA.
Old July 1st, 2009, 06:34 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

no wal-marts yet huh
Old July 1st, 2009, 06:45 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
no wal-marts yet huh
I left a note for you @ your Wally World this weekend. I had nothing better to do while Beautiful Colby looked for hang over medicine and Gangsta tried to find Bills stuff among the NASCAR store.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales