Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old May 7th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: How to share your maps with the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Whenever I go to put my picture in the post, all it shows is a red x. How do I fix this?
Where is your image hosted?
Images cannot be .bmp files which is what VS saves them as by default; open the file with a progam such as msPaint and save it as a .jpg.

:edit:

To do this I used this source: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...asis_thumb.jpg
in between img tags [img] and [/img]
Old May 7th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Thanks for giving that help, Cav.
Old May 7th, 2008, 06:19 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wasn't typing in the img tag. Thanks (again) Cavalier

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 7th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I wasn't typing in the img tag. Thanks (again) Cavalier
Glad to help.
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:16 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Cav and Mooseman, thanks a lot for the help you gave out. I had been away from the Internet for a few days and this is what I talked about: Everyone here is willing to help and very glad to be helpful! It's really amazing!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old May 9th, 2008, 07:21 AM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

<waving at LongHeroscaper> I hope you all are having a great time on your visit!
Old May 10th, 2008, 03:52 PM

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It still won't work!! [img] [/img]. What am I doing wrong?

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 10th, 2008, 05:27 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
It still won't work!! [img] [/img]. What am I doing wrong?
I noticed in the url you have "http://http://" You only need http once. The double image tag is not necessary either.

Old May 11th, 2008, 01:01 PM

What do you mean about the double img tag? Am I supposed to put the img tag in the url? And when I looked for the double http, I only saw one.
I'm confused.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 11th, 2008, 03:11 PM

When I quoted your post, this is what I saw for the image posting (except, I'm putting in parentheses instead of brackets so you can see them here: (img)(IMG)http://http://www.heroscapers.com/co...thumb.jpg(/IMG) (/img)

Do you see where it goes wrong? Without the first (img) and the last (/img) (and putting the brackets back in place of the parentheses, and deleting the extra "http://, you'll get this:
Old May 11th, 2008, 04:01 PM

I did it!!! Thanks to all those who helped.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 11th, 2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:

I did it!!! Thanks to all those who helped.
Hooray! and Congratulations!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios