Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 1st, 2022, 01:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Batman (Thomas Wayne) - VOTE for Playtesting

yea

Does the ; keep it from all being on one line? I just had to reformat a post of mine with tags in it.
Old December 1st, 2022, 01:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 1st, 2022, 01:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old December 1st, 2022, 01:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 1st, 2022, 02:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old December 1st, 2022, 03:39 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old December 2nd, 2022, 06:41 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
yea

Does the ; keep it from all being on one line? I just had to reformat a post of mine with tags in it.

No, it did not, I had to reformat as well.
Old December 2nd, 2022, 06:43 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Thanks for the additional tests! Looks like 200 points with the modifications is a better competitive fit than before.

I propose this moves to Public Playtesting.
@Arkham - ;
@Ericth74 - Yea ;
@IAmBatman - ;
@MrNobody - Yea ;
@Tornado - Yea ;
@Arch-vile - Yea ;
@Yodaking - Yea ;

This Passes for Playtesting.
Old December 12th, 2022, 03:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Batman (Thomas Wayne) - Playtesting

One change I'd recommend. Otherwise it seems like it keeps going till the attacking figure either dies or gets an attack through, and like Ericth, the way it read was a bit confusing initially
Quote:
THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS
If a figure targets Batman for a normal attack, you must both players must roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to your roll for each revealed Order Marker on this card. If you roll higher, the targeting figure receives a wound, and it may target Batman againone additional time, otherwise its turn immediately ends.
Old December 14th, 2022, 09:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Batman)
Army Test 1
- Give a brief preview. Trying him out with some basic Vigilante synergy here while giving him an Insane army to take down.
Map: Crime Ally – Custom Map
Units: Batman, Robin (120), Huntress, Oracle, Dare Devil II (800) vs. Joker Goons, HQ, Green Goblin, Scorpion, Firefly (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: HQ gets a 5 skull roll for her SA, taking out Robin and wounding both Batman & Huntress. Not a good start for the vigilantes. Huntress gets one shot at HQ before going down to GG. GG then battled Batman and took him out too. Daredevil charges in and takes down Firefly and a Joker Goon before dropping to Scorpion. HQ starts beating on a girl in a wheelchair. Scorpion joins in. Oracle goes down.
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Powers all check out, but I was a little surprised that he only had a move of 5 when Robin, Huntress, Daredevil, & HQ were all moving 6 spaces. I'd consider bumping him up to a 6 base move, unless he's suppose to be slower due to his age.
- What should be the unit's point value? This turned out to be a lashing with HQ dealing a big blow to start things off. Even without that, HQ & GG both having 1 shield defense ended up being a poor match-up for him. All in all, he felt very compariable to Dare Devil at 200 points. Both have some staying power on defense, both have a double attack option, both can deal a bonus wound, so I'd say 200 is a good fit.
- Give a brief preview. Double Ranged Attack + bonus damage seems like a good fit for boosters, so I'm trying him out in a Cap America build here. Added the War Weather combo to make it even more difficult for Batman (and Cap) to be targeted or engaged. Red Skull will try to over come those boosts with some re-rolls while Conan charge through the Fog to engage his foes. Kraven will hunt Cap, since he should be getting some OM's and boosts the others.
Map: Crime Alley – Custom Map
Units: Batman, Capt. America, War Machine, Weather Wizard (800) vs. Red Skull II, Crossbones, Kraven, Conan (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Everything was set up for Batman to shine, unfortunetly he was only able to take advantage of Cap's attack boost once before Cap goes down to a barrage of bullets and a couple of Nerve Punches. Batman unloads on Kraven in response and almost puts him down, but fails on the 50/50 roll. Conan then beats WW to a pulp. Batman then turns his attention to Conan. Red Skull wins initiative and he & Crossbones gun down a full life Batman from LG before he can take any turns, costing his team all their OM's. Conan then beat Warmachine down with just one use of his SA. The skulls were rolling on offense for Team Red Skull, even before the re-rolls came into play. I had several all skull rolls without any re-rolled dice.
- Does it pass, Yes or No? After thinking about it more, I like that he's slower with less life to represent his older age when starting this life. However, I didn't have much success with the House Always Wins (won just 2 out of 7 tries in two games), which didn't really match the name very well. I might extend the boost from OM on his card to include unrevealed ones.
- What should be the unit's point value? The 4 life is a bit of an achilies heel, with SA's, unblockables, & d20 powers able to put him down quick. His potential damage output is impressive, even when I missed every bonus unblockable in my games and rolled poorly for his defensive power, he was effective at distributing wounds. So 200 seems like it's in the ball park even with the two losses, you just need to feed him a lot of OM's early as you don't know how long he'll stay in play.
Old December 15th, 2022, 09:54 PM

Thanks for the tests Yoda!
Old December 15th, 2022, 09:55 PM

I went ahead and updated the text for The House Always Wins as suggested by Karat. We will be playtesting with the updated language.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy