Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old October 1st, 2022, 09:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtato View Post
To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be dissatisfied if it were 74 water tiles...
SPARKLY water, at that!

Skyknight raised another good point about the free shipping! You can't find a Kickstarter game with free shipping. That's just not done.

When you break down the $250 and divide it among the figures and terrain pieces, it comes down to close to $1 a piece. That's a fantastic price, honestly.
True facts.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 1st, 2022, 09:33 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wait, is sparkly water confirmed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 1st, 2022, 09:36 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Quoth the Encarmine,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine View Post
And yes… SPARKLY WATER.
Old October 1st, 2022, 09:42 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Craig confirmed it in the announcement today.
Old October 1st, 2022, 10:01 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for sharing all this additional information, everyone!

Wow, I did not fully grasp how large Admiral EJ1M was! Also, the dark red order markers look very nice.
Old October 1st, 2022, 10:02 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Is free shipping only for those with the advanced level Haslab membership?
Old October 1st, 2022, 10:03 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Quoth the Encarmine,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine View Post
And yes… SPARKLY WATER.
Excellent! https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=128
I still only have my one RoTV with sparkly water. Here's my first post ever mentioning as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 1st, 2022, 10:05 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by campaign page
Standard shipping and handling to the contiguous United States included, otherwise shipping and handling charges will be calculated at the time of checkout.
I just have the basic membership. It was about $265 with sales tax.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 1st, 2022, 10:11 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
No. I don't have any kind of membership. I got free shipping.
Old October 1st, 2022, 10:18 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Crowdfunders I've backed that cost about the same for Game Play All In pledge levels in the last two years:

Dune: War For Arrakis (CMON)
Spring and Autumn: Story of China (Mr. B Games)
The Great Wall (Awaken Realms)
Ankh: Gods of Egypt (CMON)
Hellenica: Story of Greece (Mr. B Games)
Titans (Go On Board)
Old October 1st, 2022, 10:39 PM

Reign is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am surprised that so many are disappointed. I am excited. My wife and our boys are excited. I was surprised the price was only $250 for what we are getting. Based on the board game and especially the miniature game markets, I was hoping for $300 as the max pledge. I expected $500 for everything.
Old October 1st, 2022, 10:50 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going to be backing it but I think having 1 'all-in' set rather than individual tiers was a huge mistake. $250 is great value for what we get, but it's still a significant amount of money that a lot of people are not going to be able to afford/be willing to play. It would have been a much better idea to have a base tier that includes all the terrain plus say 2 or 3 of the factions, and then have each subsequent tier include 1 additional faction. As it is, there's going to be a ton of casual players who skip out on this completely because $250 is way more than they're willing to put in for.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion