Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 20th, 2019, 07:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Wave 1: civilians:SP/Poker are wrong. Strength in Numbers should say “add one die to your roll,” like in the PDF. The SP current wording, “add 1 to your die roll,” suggests adding a number, like to a d20 roll, not adding a whole die to the roll. Asked in Book of...

This was a subtle one!!
Uploading

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 20th, 2019, 07:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I can't find the Glyph of Temporal Displacement. Maybe I am just not seeing it? Which folder is it in?
SSE1

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 20th, 2019, 10:40 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Japes - sounds good! I will think about how to make this clearer for us in the SP.

Thanks for the assist finding the Glyph - it is all clear!

Would you prefer that I keep proofing the waves in order, or do you want me to back check the fixes first? I am happy to do whatever is best for you! Glad we are making such great progress!
Old August 20th, 2019, 11:45 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 6: Scarlet Witch: Poker: Uses different art for comic image. Is that intentional?

Wave 6: Ant Man: PDF/Poker use different language for Tiny Stealth than the SP. It looks like the SP was recently updated. Which is correct? Asked in Book of...

Wave 6: Incredible Hulk: Rage Enhanced DNA: PDF says "add one DIE to Incredible Hulk's..." SP/PDF say add one to Incredible Hulk's..." Super Leap: PDF says "Roll 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that Hulk moves with Super Leap." SP/Poker says "Hulk rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap." Which of these is correct? Asked in Book of...

Wave 6: Wasp: PDF/Poker use different language for Tiny Stealth than the SP. It looks like the SP was recently updated. Which is correct? Asked in Book of...

Wave 6: Iron Fist: Poker and SP: missing a comma in Force of One, second bullet point, after "attacking." Also, in Focused Chi, change to "... you may reveal AN "X" Order Marker..." Noted in Book of...

Wave 6: Jewel: PDF uses different language for "Psychological Vulnerability" than the SP/Poker for "Psychological Vulnerability 1." Which is correct? Asked in Book of...
Old August 21st, 2019, 09:37 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

We were in the middle of updating Tiny Stealth but someone had an issue with the new wording and the effort got derailed a bit. Probably someone needs to pick that back up in-sanctum.
Old August 21st, 2019, 10:45 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Japes - sounds good! I will think about how to make this clearer for us in the SP.

Thanks for the assist finding the Glyph - it is all clear!

Would you prefer that I keep proofing the waves in order, or do you want me to back check the fixes first? I am happy to do whatever is best for you! Glad we are making such great progress!
I’d say continue with the waves until you get to a gap. The go the SSE’s and do the same.

That way if desired I can start compiling a few smaller sets that people that don’t want/need to wait for the entire collection in one deck to. E complete they can start collecting.

Probably around the first 10 waves, SSEs and Public releases. I’ll do it by dates though so however they line up.

Old August 21st, 2019, 11:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You two are the best!
The anticipation of printing these out has me really excited. Especially to play some newer designs.
Old August 21st, 2019, 11:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You two are the best!
The anticipation of printing these out has me really excited. Especially to play some newer designs.
Amen to all of that!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 21st, 2019, 11:58 AM
A Man of Taste

It would be great if we had a program type person that could do something like what the X-2 printer does for full sized cards. 8 cards per page landscape works best. Two rows of four.

I made a pdf page special for the spells. I don’t think I want to do that for 900+ cards.

Old August 21st, 2019, 01:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Could the X-2 program be adapted to layout 8 rectangle cards per page, landscape?
Old August 21st, 2019, 11:00 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Could the X-2 program be adapted to layout 8 rectangle cards per page, landscape?
Way out of my league there. If you want some code hacked up to run a Home Theater PC/Server combo...I'm your guy. Other than that

Old August 21st, 2019, 11:10 PM

This is the last of the "fewer" grammar changes the the cards I have re-proofread.... (MS 1&2, Waves 1-6). Just trying to get all of these pointed out before we go to print.

MS1: Joker (I): All: It's Just Not the Same, "roll 1 FEWER attack and defense die."

MS1: Count Vertigo: All: Electronic Implant, "...rolls 1 FEWER defense die..."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy