Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old July 30th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: An Apologetic Revdyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Well, this evening we proved (twice) that the Silver Surfer and Zelrig (backed by Isamu and Marcu who didn't even enter into things) will beat Capt. America and the 4th Mass (backed by Kyntela). Once close. Once a shut-out. Zelrig was rolling good and the 4th pretty much went down without a fight. Ouch.
I haven't tried big Z with SS. I like that idea. I haven't played SS in a while, but he is one of my absolute favorites. So much great C3G units that I haven't played some of the originals for a while. I'll try that army out soon--thanks, Rev!
Old July 30th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

You're more than welcome, 1Mmirg.
Old September 27th, 2011, 03:21 PM

saywhat knows what's in an order marker saywhat knows what's in an order marker

Marvel is the whole reason I am even here right now. Several years ago I was at the game store looking to buy a new game, the choice came down to Heroscape: Marvel the Conflict Begins and Marvel Heroes (published by FFG). The modular board and seemingly better looking sculpts finally made my descision. I have never once regretted that choice. (Especially when I finally got a used copy of the other game). This set opened up the whole Heroscape universe to me and my family. We have always played mixed games since the beginning. However my wife has forbidden me from playing with Thanos since the game where I mopped the floor using him and some Deathreavers.

Last edited by saywhat; September 29th, 2013 at 03:21 AM.
Old November 14th, 2011, 01:18 AM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Speaking of mixin' it up, my 8-year old son ALWAYS drafts The Hulk. I have yet to play anything but a really close game with him. I admit, I am a pretty lousy tactical thinker, and he has a phenomenal memory. But we have tons of fun throwing super-dudes into the mix. (He does get pretty torqued when my Grimnak swallows Hulk in one chomp.)
PS: kind of off topic -- we sometimes play capture the flag in which the glyph has to be carried to the starting zone, and he uses Hulk to just leap over me or stop me from getting there.... Sob...
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Wink Re: An Apologetic Revdyer

Calling your son an SoB? It's just a game dude.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:36 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Nah, I'm just cryin'. 'Cause if I called him that, what would that make his parents?
Old November 29th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Exactly.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 12th, 2016, 10:20 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

Hopefully you saved your money on Axis & Allies though, those games, while not quite as bad as the old RISK games, are pretty terrible. There are much better games if you want that kind of action. Triumph & Tragedy is one of the new hot titles you could look at
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoxe1 View Post
Hopefully you saved your money on Axis & Allies though, those games, while not quite as bad as the old RISK games, are pretty terrible. There are much better games if you want that kind of action. Triumph & Tragedy is one of the new hot titles you could look at
There you go, ekscavating again! Four years and a few months this time!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 12th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I don't know what version of AnA you've played, but the newer versions are much better and more fun.
Old February 12th, 2016, 02:11 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

much better than the older AnA, maybe, but I don't know how many modern wargames you've played but AnA is a long, long way behind what's been made available in the last decade or two. Its pretty bad, IMO.
Old February 12th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
much better than the older AnA, maybe, but I don't know how many modern wargames you've played but AnA is a long, long way behind what's been made available in the last decade or two. Its pretty bad, IMO.
Oh, I know it's not the best out their for wargames, but it's not bad as your making it out to be, either.

But to each his own.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's