Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 5th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Stephen Baker the inventor of Hero Quest and Hero Scape

Randomly stumbled into this old gem tonight. Wow, what a different site this used to be!

And, after much consideration and 12 years of personal growth, I wish to offer my apologies to the great nation of Canada for anything I may have said here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 20th, 2019, 11:20 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Stephen Baker the inventor of Hero Quest and Hero Scape

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Randomly stumbled into this old gem tonight. Wow, what a different site this used to be!

And, after much consideration and 12 years of personal growth, I wish to offer my apologies to the great nation of Canada for anything I may have said here.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion