Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 26th, 2019, 03:11 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Events: GenCon Main Event Practice 7/27

Last minute but I might not be able to make it tomorrow. I might have a job interview that I need to go to instead, but it's not set in stone yet.
Old July 26th, 2019, 03:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Koolster25 - I got your 3rd army - Blackscales!
Also bringing Venom.
@NecroBlade or anyone can you bring Zetacron (or just let me proxy for my army)?

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 26th, 2019 at 03:46 PM.
Old July 26th, 2019, 11:46 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Do things still start at noon?

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old July 27th, 2019, 10:01 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I can bring Zetacron.

The store opens at noon, so we need to get there and get set up as quickly as we can.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 28th, 2019, 01:41 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Congrats @Deroche on his 6-0 win!* Too bad he used up all his luck before GenCon, though.

*Including the one game where I told him how to beat me and it worked (.08% chance of that roll, btw ).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 28th, 2019, 11:56 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Congrats @Deroche on his 6-0 win!* Too bad he used up all his luck before GenCon, though.

*Including the one game where I told him how to beat me and it worked (.08% chance of that roll, btw ).
Less than 1%... wow.

Old July 29th, 2019, 11:20 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm, interested in this. I'm in SW OH, but if this falls on an off-call saturday for me I might make the drive.
Old August 9th, 2019, 08:03 PM

Some kind of draft for 8/24? What do you guys think?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 9th, 2019, 08:23 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

It's a good weekend for me, as far as I know!
Old August 9th, 2019, 11:20 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

after consulting the big spreadsheet o' Louisville "tournaments"
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Date Points Figures VC? Format
April 7, 2012 * * * Draft Tournament - Booster Draft/Round Robin Hybrid
May 11, 2013 435 24 yes Three Pack Draft
February 1, 2014 505 16 yes Round Robin Army Draft
May 10, 2014 250-275 9 yes VC Pod Draft
March 7, 2015 450 20 yes Draft Tourney (bring 1,000 draft pool)
June 6, 2015 400 16 No GenCon Prep Draft (800 point)
August 8, 2015 * * * Pre-Built armies Magic Style Draft
May 13, 2017 520 yes Heroscape Draft
Oct 13, 2018 170 x 3 - yes Cluster Draft
Old August 16th, 2019, 04:11 PM

What about some kind of draft where we all bring figures to put in one big pool before each round then everyone drafts from that?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 17th, 2019, 09:46 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

It’s like old school Heroscape before I did tournaments where me and 2-3 other people provided all the figures for 7-8 people (ahh memories). I think with the normal 5-8 people it’s definitely manageable. How about that plus “mercenaries” where we bring 500 points or so figures for a shared pool but also can have 100-140 points of one personal Mercenary hero who only can be drafted by yourself (Raelin and squads not allowed), but army points is less than individual pool + mercenary (say 480 total) so most people are not short-pointed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events