Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 25th, 2019, 10:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Omegacron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Is Omegacron good for some reason. Are there any great benefits in having Omegacron in your army.
Why is this here? This thread is for the official custom only.
Is there a video that shows Omegacron usefulness.
Omegacron is very good. You should try him out. He makes the Repulsors, and the Snipers play together much more cohesively than they otherwise would.
He brings the soulborg forces of Jandar together to create a force to be reckoned with. He is a great addition to their forces.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:21 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Is Omegacron good for some reason. Are there any great benefits in having Omegacron in your army.
Omegacron is very good. You should try him out. He makes the Repulsors, and the Snipers play together much more cohesively than they otherwise would.
He brings the soulborg forces of Jandar together to create a force to be reckoned with. He is a great addition to their forces.
I only have 1 squad of Omnicron Snipers and no repulsors yet. Do you think Omegacron need enhancements abilities or is he good the way he is now.
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I only have 1 squad of Omnicron Snipers and no repulsors yet. Do you think Omegacron need enhancements abilities or is he good the way he is now.
Id only really draft him if I had a full army of both Snipers and repulsors. Otherwise I'd just draft another figure. With only 1 squad of snipers and no repulsors I don't think I'd bother with him.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 25th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He is very good for what he is. He doesn't need any changes. Is it true that you will want to have a number of Jandar Soulborg Common squads to make him really shine, but even on his own he's not bad. Though his price is as high as it is because he effectively has bonding for all Jandar Common Squad Soulborgs, so he isn't usually going to fill his points if he doesn't have Jandar Common Squad Soulborgs to bond with.
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:05 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@dok - add:

Synergy Benefits Offered

OMNICRON MOBILIZATION: Jandar Soulborgs
Also add:
Q. Can you roll for Azazel the Kyrie Warrior or Thanos's Rejected By Death
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:07 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Deltacron added.

Rejected By Death is already in the OP.
Old March 18th, 2020, 09:42 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks @ superfrog. What I meant was add "...Azazel the Kyrie Warrior or..." to the question right before "Thanos".

Actually that got me thinking: What if in Directed Fire you used figures from both Omnicron Repulsors & Omnicron Snipers - would that technically count as two additional turns (so three with Omegacron) and therefore roll for Rejected by Death 3 times? Or somehow you are "taking a turn" with a squad of mixed figures. If the first that is pretty powerful, although Kurrok and Elementals can do 3 as well. God forbid we have a new Jandar Soulborg Squad as that would allow technically 4 turns (albeit hard to pull off).
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Actually that got me thinking: What if in Directed Fire you used figures from both Omnicron Repulsors & Omnicron Snipers - would that technically count as two additional turns (so three with Omegacron) and therefore roll for Rejected by Death 3 times? Or somehow you are "taking a turn" with a squad of mixed figures. If the first that is pretty powerful, although Kurrok and Elementals can do 3 as well. God forbid we have a new Jandar Soulborg Squad as that would allow technically 4 turns (albeit hard to pull off).
Omegacron is a problematic unit in terms of rules, a product of an early C3V that was just learning the ropes. Directed Fire does not work within the games rules. It does not create a real turn or set of turns, it's a sort of imaginary turn that combines units from various squads and has different powers for different figures, as well as ignores some of the powers those figures would normally have. (If I had my way, we would rework this unit, but the C3V policy is not to change existing units.)

Simply, put, it's treated as a single turn for Rejected by Death.
Old January 25th, 2021, 10:02 PM

Avendoram is surprisingly tart

Sorry to Necro the thread, but I recently just got the Omegcron figure, and trying to figure out the best way to remove him from his base. I really don't want to risk brute forcing it as he seems a bit fragile. What did you use to get him off it's spinning sort of base? Do you have any tips to get him off so I can put him on his peanut?

Aquilla's Alliance? Oh, you mean Proxy Figures the game!
Old January 25th, 2021, 10:27 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avendoram View Post
Sorry to Necro the thread, but I recently just got the Omegcron figure, and trying to figure out the best way to remove him from his base. I really don't want to risk brute forcing it as he seems a bit fragile. What did you use to get him off it's spinning sort of base? Do you have any tips to get him off so I can put him on his peanut?
Belt sander honestly. Disintegrate the base and leave the figure.
Old February 9th, 2021, 12:28 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I just put the figure in near boiling water for around 30 - 50 seconds, then Exacto'd it off. I've used this method for the majority of my figures. Some figures are made of a plastic that's soft enough to cut off without it, but for everything else, there's hot water. Just make sure you're careful. I've burned myself a few times when I first did it.
Old February 9th, 2021, 12:54 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I just put the figure in near boiling water for around 30 - 50 seconds, then Exacto'd it off. I've used this method for the majority of my figures. Some figures are made of a plastic that's soft enough to cut off without it, but for everything else, there's hot water. Just make sure you're careful. I've burned myself a few times when I first did it.
This is exactly what I did for all of the Mechwarrior minis (and anything using a large D&D or Pathfinder base). I originally used a normal knife, though--I've since upgraded to an Exacto knife instead and would highly recommend it. They're cheap from Wal-Mart or the like and cutting through the plastic without hurting yourself is much easier.

If the figure is being stubborn and won't come off the base, then I generally lower the base back into the boiling water for another 30 seconds with some tongs and then rinse and repeat. It's harder for some minis than for some others, but I don't remember Omegacron being one of the more difficult ones to remove when I got him off of the base.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs