Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 12th, 2017, 01:05 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: December Custom Competition - Entries Due 18/12

I agree. It'd be nice to see all of the entries, regardless of whether they're all allowed in a poll or not.
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:33 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll definitely post the runners up with the top ten. Making two threads for one poll seems sloppy to me, as does allowing votes outside of the poll itself (although I've done that before for a day late entry).

We'll see what I end up doing, but currently I see a top ten happening.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 13th, 2017, 11:24 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We've received an early Christmas present! The poll limit is now 15. We may all have to trim down a little, but I don't really expect to.

@Xotli

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 13th, 2017, 11:32 AM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Much appreciated @Xotli !
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

@Xotli is the man! We appreciate it mr. admin

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:25 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

It's great to hear that more people will be able to fully enter!

Speaking of, I just sent in my submission. I can't wait to see everyone's ideas!
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

May the force be with all the competitors.

And if some of you still need an army card, I am always around there.

Dan, official Lazy Orang's card maker.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; December 16th, 2017 at 06:58 AM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 07:27 PM
On vacation...

Last call for entries! The poll should go up tomorrow morning! Good luck making to the Top 15 (and then receiving the incredible bragging rights offered)!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 31st, 2017, 12:38 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: December Custom Competition - Entries Closed, Poll Up So

Whats the manticore figure thats flyings name? Looking to pick it up.
Old December 31st, 2017, 03:05 PM
On vacation...

Are the pictures in the OP working for other people, they aren't for me currently. No broken picture picture either, just nothing...

Anyways, the in-flight mini is Manticore #41/45 D&D Icons of the Realms: Monster Menagerie.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Looking forward to the next of these!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:55 PM

I concur! Are they still planned to be bimonthly?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards