Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2007, 08:18 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Star Wars - More to come

I'm sure this has been done before, but here are my takes:

Luke Skywalker
Fights For: Rebellion
Life: 6
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4
Lightsaber Deflect - Every time you block a hit from a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure, roll the D20. If roll >=12, that figure receives a wound.
Jedi Mind Trick - After moving and before attacking, target one Squad figure within 4 clear sight spaces of luke. Roll the D-20. If roll >=8, move that figure up to 5 spaces. Target will take any damage dealt from leaving an engagement.
I am a Jedi - If an opponent uses any special attack / power with "Anger", "Fear", or "Aggressive/Aggression" in the title within 4 clear sight spaces of Luke, you may cancel it.

Darth Vader
Fights for: Empire
Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 5
Force Shield - If Darth Vader is attacked by a normal attack from a non-adjacent enemy, one shield will block all damage
Force Choke Special Attack- Target one Small or Medium character within 3 clear line-of-sight spaces from Darth Vader. Roll the D-20. Squad figure destroyed if roll >=10. Hero destroyed if roll >=19.
Release Your Anger - Darth Vader gets 1 additional attack die for every wound marker on his Army Card.

Much more to come, but now, I must eat. For Jedi it is time to eat as well, hmm?

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 19th, 2007, 09:58 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
nice, but i would boot vader up to 200 points.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 19th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=6713

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards