Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 7th, 2015, 04:51 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Available for starting a game sometime between now and 4pm central.
Old March 8th, 2015, 03:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Looking to start a game in the next 2 hours.

I will play whatever, otherwise would like to play my gauntlet format:

Gauntlet match

Make 3 armies. Each army can be no more than 175 points and 8 figures.

-None of your three armies can share any figures.

-Each person selects one of their armies to play (simultaeneously through the 'X' order marker'

-Play as normal kill em all. When 1 army is completely destroyed play stops. The player whose army was destroyed places one of their remaining armies in their startzone and order markers are reset. The player whose army 'won' will remain in their exact position.
***A player may 'surrender' at any point before any order marker is revealed and remove their army from the board to start the next match set (This may be beneficial to prevent your opponent from improving their board position in an already lost game)***

-This style of replacing defeated armies continues until one player has had all 3 of their armies defeated
Old March 9th, 2015, 05:18 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

9pm EST is good.

I need to check these more. I'm going to go check if I can turn on email notification for PMs. I keep missing these.

Please keep trying.

**yep. it was a really really old email.
I should get email notifications for PMs now.
Old March 14th, 2015, 10:59 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for a game from now until 2pm central. 445 points (classic only), 16 figures. On a shadow map

Or playtest something
Old March 21st, 2015, 02:10 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available until 4pm central for a game
Old March 28th, 2015, 12:29 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Open for a game now. Can play up until 2pm central
Old March 28th, 2015, 03:20 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Open for a game now. Can play up until 2pm central
I would have been good to go but my boys wanted to go fishing today. We didn't get a bite but it was nice to be out for a while.
Old March 28th, 2015, 07:41 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Need someone to help me test some HoSS figures. All you need to do is make a competitive army (doesn't matter what - HoSS, Classic, VC).

I can start a game up until 9pm EST. I can also play tomorrow anytime after 1pm EST. It'd be really nice to get a game in tonight and then another game or two in tomorrow (same person or different doesn't matter to me).
Old March 29th, 2015, 12:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Need someone to help me test some HoSS figures. All you need to do is make a competitive army (doesn't matter what - HoSS, Classic, VC).

I can start a game up until 9pm EST. I can also play tomorrow anytime after 1pm EST. It'd be really nice to get a game in tonight and then another game or two in tomorrow (same person or different doesn't matter to me).
Old April 7th, 2015, 06:05 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I have 2 hours for a game if anyone wants to do playtesting (Grax or otherwise)
Old April 9th, 2015, 06:40 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Looking for a game tonight on Borogoves. Playtest a unit or other.
Old April 10th, 2015, 08:49 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Looking for a game tonight to playtest some sent. of grax. PM me

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events