Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 6th, 2011, 09:55 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?
Hopeful Heroes

Hello designers and creators, my friends and I play scape twice a month due to the designs that you have created. We have tried to create and are very terrible at it. I give much props to you guys. We play with different cards from all creators and some of us are hoping that you guys could possibly create a few hero's that have not yet been created that we would like to see out there. Skrull Illuminati, Trigon, Atroticus, and Larfleeze. We use to play heroclix and have pieces but no cards. The hero's are cool to play with in heroclix and we are hoping to have for scape. Most card creations are cool and made enjoyable to play with. Thanks
Old April 6th, 2011, 10:21 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hopeful Heroes

Hey, its great to see a new face around these parts! I'm sure some of us can whip up a custom or two for your liking. Personally, I'm much more of a Marvel person, so the Skrull Illuminati is reall the only one I know anything about... though I have been wanting to get into some lantern business, so there's some potential there.

If you throw out some ideas, I'm sure we could tailor the customs to how you view the characters too!

Old April 7th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome, Fatsnack!

Why don't you throw out your ideas for these characters one at a time and we'll help critique them to a point where you guys are happy? I'm sure someone will be able to get them on a card for you at that point.
Old April 7th, 2011, 06:27 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?

I have put together a few ideas hope you will be able to help.

ATROTICUS:
Red Battery Power 4: start game with 4 markers on card. add 1 to move, range, attack and def.

Rage of the red lantern 15: Remove 1 battery marker off this card. Roll 20 sided die, if 15 or higher is rolled you may choose any green, yellow, orange, or violet lantern within 4 clear spaces and remove 1 battery marker or inflict 1 unblockable wound.

Blood Rage: Anytime a human is destroyed by Atroticus, Atroticus may add a battery marker back onto card.

L= 5, M= 4, R= 1, A= 2, D= 3. POINT TOTAL = 350-370 stealth flying and super strength

Last edited by FATSNACK; April 7th, 2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old April 7th, 2011, 06:34 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

Larfleeze? I've already designed him! I was JUST thinking about posting his stats sometime on Sunday. (I'm a bit of an orange cultist, so I've already finished Lex and am working on Gretti and Glom.)
Old April 7th, 2011, 06:39 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?

Here is another.
Skrull Illuminati:
Vishanti Aurora: Any skrull figures within 3 clear spaces of Skrull Illuminati will add 1 die to any ranged attacked.

Bolt Blast special Attack: R=5, A=3. defending figure roll 1 less def die when defending against special attack. you may attack twice but not the same figure.

water Strenght: while illuminati is on a water space, illuminati may add 2 to his range. illuminati does not have to stop when entering water.

X's mutant bond: reveal X order marker on illuminati before taking a turn, you may 1st take a turn with any mutant you control.
L=5, M=5, R=2, A=5, D=4. POINT TOTAL= 370-380. Flying and super strength

Last edited by FATSNACK; April 7th, 2011 at 06:54 PM.
Old April 7th, 2011, 06:52 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?

I do have some ideas for Larfleeze:
Orange Battery 3; add to M,R,A,and D.

Mine all Mine: if Larfleeze destroys any figure, Larfleeze may add 1 orange construct to take the place of the destroyed figure and may immediately take a turn with orange construct.
( in saying this an orange construct would need a scape card)

Glomulus chomp 16: remove 1 orange battery marker from card and roll 20 sided die. roll 16 or higher and give 1 unblockable wound to any figure within 3 clear spaces.

L=4,M=3,R=1,A=2,D=4. point total = 325-355. Flying
Old April 7th, 2011, 08:29 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?

Trigon:
Rising demons:
Before taking a turn, reveal the x order marker on Trigon. Roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 19-20, place any destroyed friendly figure adjacent to Trigon.

Eye Blast Special Attack:
R=5,A=4
any unique heros adjacent to attacked figure will also roll def dice against attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

Lava resistant:
Trigon is never affected by lava field, molten lava, or attack and ability that have heat, lava, flame, fire in wording.
L=6,M=4,R=3,A=6,D=6. point value= 400-435. Super Strength
Old April 8th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Great start, Fatsnack! Do you have Photoshop or GIMP to put them on cards? GIMP is free to download and use. It's the program many of us use to create our cards. If you decide to take that path, let us know. We can point you to all the necessary spots to get you started.
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:13 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?

Thanks Balantai. I have tried to create with Gimp but just do not know how to execute and use all of the tools. I am not the most computer savvy person. I have downloaded some of GreyOwl's templates. But like I said not very good on the computer. That why I was trying to see if anybody is creating these characters to some extent.
Old April 8th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATSNACK View Post
Thanks Balantai. I have tried to create with Gimp but just do not know how to execute and use all of the tools. I am not the most computer savvy person. I have downloaded some of GreyOwl's templates. But like I said not very good on the computer. That why I was trying to see if anybody is creating these characters to some extent.
If you PM me your email address, I'll email you my template. You should be able to use that to create the cards easier. Plus, Whitestuff has a GIMP turtorial that I used when I first starting making cards. Once you get the hang of GIMP, it's pretty easy to use.
Old April 10th, 2011, 05:56 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?

Hey Balantai I have GIMP 2.6 version does that matter any? I do appreciate the help hopefully I will be able to create some different characters.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations