Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 1st, 2019, 04:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
It's great to see how well this project is coming along!

I was able to work on the card printer a bit again and added the possibility to choose between printing 8 and 9 cards per page (in the latter case, the cards are a bit smaller, of course). There is also the possibility to see the last updates (to make printing updated cards easier in the future) and add the corresponding cards by clicking on the respective table row (it's all dummy information right now). My plan is to add the possibility of adding cards by set next, which should be ready pretty soon. Anyway, you'll find the updated webtool here: http://cardprinter.bplaced.net

@japes : Right now, each card in the 8 per page layout is 2.5x3.5in, but it will be easy to change when you figure out the actual size of the cards including the bleed margins.
I’ll get you the actual size tonight hope fully

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 4th, 2019, 10:50 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

This is probably rhetorical to those in the know but where are these cards? I can't find links or anything.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 4th, 2019, 01:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No where public yet. The project team has the link but tat is all as of now. Soon there will hopefully be multiple options. A professionally printed link and possibly an X-2 style printer where an individual can select the cards they want and create a printable pdf.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 4th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, thanks. That's good to know. I'll keep my eyes on this post then.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 9th, 2019, 01:12 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Subscribed.
Old October 26th, 2019, 07:45 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post

@japes : Right now, each card in the 8 per page layout is 2.5x3.5in, but it will be easy to change when you figure out the actual size of the cards including the bleed margins.
2.75x3.75 is the magic numbers here. Sorry it took so long.

Old November 25th, 2019, 11:18 AM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anything else I need to do right now? Black Friday printing deals are coming up....
Old November 25th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oooh, I'd love to get an initial set of these.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 25th, 2019, 07:07 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Anything else I need to do right now? Black Friday printing deals are coming up....
Is the stuff I have listed in the First Post not uploaded to the Drive?

Old November 25th, 2019, 07:16 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I proofed everything in red in the First Post. SSE 24 and 60 are final in the third post.

Last edited by Sporx; November 25th, 2019 at 07:19 PM. Reason: clearer language.
Old November 25th, 2019, 07:25 PM
A Man of Taste

Dang. I'm working on them tonight actually. I was finishing up a big project for bats the past few days but that should be pretty wrapped up after my latest revision so I can focus here.

Old November 26th, 2019, 12:35 AM
A Man of Taste

SSE 56 Up

Corrections Uploaded
SSE 23 Iron Patriot

Last edited by japes; November 26th, 2019 at 10:45 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy