Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 2nd, 2016, 03:10 PM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!
A look into Heroscape name pronunciation and backstory

Hi all. We create and bring to life a Heroscape stop motion series called Tales of Valhalla: The Aftermath Chronicles. I plan to post more things in the future but for my first post we will go over something that me and my voice actors struggle with all the time. Me and Majora's Incarnation (Aka Jeremy) talked about how to exactly pronounce the names of the characters in the heroscape universe. A lot of useful information in this video. Enjoy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction