Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My science test.

Ok, please recognize that these are my beliefs, and you are not forced to believe, or say I am right.

So today in science class I got inside and sat down awaiting further instructions, at the time our class subject was how old the earth is, now the science books tell us that the earth is over 4.5 billion years old, and in Christianity about 8000 years old.

Anyways when my science teacher got in he sat down, and announced that we were to be having a test, over that unit. As I received the test, i looked at it, a good 3 pages front and back, not much. I sat down and began to answer the questions truthfully. as I was reading through the pages I came upon a answer reading this:
"How old is the earth about"
1. 3.5 billion yrs.
2. 4.5 billion yrs.
3. 4.0 billion yrs.
4. 5.8 billion years.
As I read this question I decided to stick up for what I believed and wrote.
6. 8000 yrs.

Now naturally I got the answer wrong, but for me It was right, and I was very proud of it.

I was wondering, is there anything you guys have done, and answered specifically that you knew was wrong but right in your religion, beliefs, etc...

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General