Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 30th, 2007, 06:57 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
BGG-Style Quickbar.... is it possible?

I will like to "mark" some thread that i like so much.... but being the kind of person that find a lot of stuff on the web which need "further" reading, i've the bookmarks cluttered of things i will (maybe) read in 10 years.

One thing i like so much 'cause is so useful for this kind of things is the BoardGameGeek "QuickBar": a sort of bookmarks that reside on the site, not on your PC. So you have all things handy... only when you need them.

I've not an idea about what it means, in term of code, memory, dbase capacity and so on, to implement a thing like that Quickbar... so take my question as it is: just a question.

it can be possible to have it here ("possible" means "without a lot of coding-hours")?

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old November 30th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
No idea if it would be feasible here, but it would be helpful. Sometimes you don't really want fifty-thousand emails when you're watching a thread, you'd just like to be able to quickly check it yourself.
Old December 1st, 2007, 03:28 AM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Theres a message board I visit that has a "Tag" feature. Just click the tag button and the topic is saved in a list accessed from your profile. Im not sure how similar this is to the quickbar but its a way to save topics for later reading.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online