Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old September 20th, 2016, 04:38 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Darth Maul

The Holocron of Darth Maul

SSE 4: May the (Dark Side of the) 4th Be With You

figure card:

PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Clone Strike set. Its model number and name are 35/Darth Maul.

Character Bio - Darth Maul was a Zabrak male who lived during the last days of the Galactic Republic and the reign of the Galactic Empire. Darth Maul was the Sith apprentice of Darth Sidious, the Dark Lord of the Sith. Maul was trained to become a weapon of the Sith. He was an acrobatic warrior, one trained to be relentless against his enemies, and learned to use a dual-bladed lightsaber. His Sith training made Maul long for revenge against the Jedi Order, which had defeated the Sith a millennium earlier. With his master, Maul hoped to destroy the Jedi and restore the Sith to galactic power.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• Playtesters: Arch-vile, TREX, TREX, Koolster25, CJtheMighty, billybob5060
• Art by: mac122

Last edited by mac122; May 4th, 2019 at 11:03 AM.
Old September 20th, 2016, 04:40 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Darth Maul

Darth Maul
Zabrak
Unique Hero
Sith Lord
Menacing
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 5

Cost 210

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Darth Maul attacks with a normal attack, he may attack one additional time with a normal attack.

RECKLESS OVERCONFIDENCE
If Darth Maul is engaged with at least one figure which has 2 or more wound markers on its card, add 1 to Darth Maul's attack and subtract 1 from Darth Maul's defense.

SITH COUNTERSTRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, if you roll any excess shields, place 1 wound marker on the attacking figure's card and Darth Maul may immediately use his Force Leap or Force Push Special Power. Darth Maul does not take leaving engagement attacks when moved due to Sith Counterstrike.

FORCE PUSH
FORCE LEAP
Old May 1st, 2019, 12:33 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

@mac122 , @Porkins
Is there a card for Darth Maul? I might use him in a game this weekend.
Old May 1st, 2019, 12:41 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
@mac122 , @Porkins
There is. I'll have to look for it when I get home tonight. It's another image I missed when I switched over to Imgur.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 1st, 2019, 09:29 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
@mac122 , @Porkins
There is. I'll have to look for it when I get home tonight. It's another image I missed when I switched over to Imgur.
Posted the art card.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 1st, 2019, 10:43 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@mac122 , @Porkins
Posted the art card.
Thanks!
Old May 2nd, 2019, 07:22 PM

I think it was already in X-2

Edit: I just checked; it is already in X-2, though hidden from the public. Use the unlock code to see it.

Last edited by Porkins; May 4th, 2019 at 05:19 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape