Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old February 17th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Highways & Dieways' Family Tree

But the result was entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Vipers would rock on it though
Keep 'em. I'll take a whole mess of Microcorp or Kurrok+Water Elementals.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; February 17th, 2015 at 10:01 PM. Reason: left a : off my smiley
Old February 18th, 2015, 08:05 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
But the result was entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Vipers would rock on it though
Keep 'em. I'll take a whole mess of Microcorp or Kurrok+Water Elementals.
Hmm... max 3 attacks and expensive units vs Vipers? I'm in.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 18th, 2015, 11:29 AM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Yeah, I guess I'd probably do poorly in that match-up. Extra attack dice don't do much good against 0 defense...

Old June 9th, 2016, 02:38 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Just bumping this thread to give thanks . . .

Included in my Suggested Maps thread for my 16 Card/Choice Draft format.

chas has enough terrain that we could just substitute terrain types in toto.

Old December 12th, 2023, 06:56 PM

Updated op to include two new versions from @MegaSilver 's BoV Map Redux contest this fall:

Iceways and Sliceways by @ryguy266 (2 TT, 2 FotA)

Highways & Darkness by @Chris Perkins (2 BftU, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF)

Old December 12th, 2023, 08:25 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great! This thread was the original inspiration for the map, which I'd actually conceived and built before the Hexicon map contest. I had seen that tundra was the last set without representation and wanted to fill the gap. It definitely needs a touch from an experienced mapmaker but I'm still happy with the result.
Old December 12th, 2023, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Great! This thread was the original inspiration for the map, which I'd actually conceived and built before the Hexicon map contest. I had seen that tundra was the last set without representation and wanted to fill the gap. It definitely needs a touch from an experienced mapmaker but I'm still happy with the result.
I'm glad that decade old hole in the collection has finally been filled.

A couple quick build instruction questions:
It needs 8 water tiles in addition to the TT and FotA?
What are the snow and ice rules?

The only suggestion that jumps out to me is to pull a tile from under either the 4-hex glaciers or the central level 2 snow fields to fill in the gap along each edge edge of the map between the level 0 ice and level 2 3-hex snow.

Old December 13th, 2023, 12:35 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

The only suggestion that jumps out to me is to pull a tile from under either the 4-hex glaciers or the central level 2 snow fields to fill in the gap along each edge edge of the map between the level 0 ice and level 2 3-hex snow.
The bases for the 6-hex glaciers are not used, which can be used in start zones and allow some snow to be used to put more height in places where the original had them.
Old December 13th, 2023, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:

The bases for the 6-hex glaciers are not used, which can be used in start zones and allow some snow to be used to put more height in places where the original had them.

That's a great idea. Just have to be sure to keep 6 of the level-1 spaces together to accommodate the Hive.

You could also consider using battlements to affect the flow of units out of the start zone instead of water, like I did on Sludgeways & Drudgeways

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios