Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 17th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How to Use the Downloads Area

Okay folks, you can follow the link over to the new downloads section. You'll have to register there if you want to upload files.

Please start to transfer all of your file attachments here over to there and then delete your attachments to save space.

Thankyou for your cooperation, sorry for the inconvinence.
Old June 18th, 2006, 12:15 AM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
Sweet.

thumbnails...
is there a size limit?
what types?
I've been trying a .png and no go.
Old June 18th, 2006, 03:11 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Hi truth,

some issues and ideas for the new download section:

- file description shows up with html tags, like:
Code:
2x Mastersets
1x 1.Wave

Other 2 Mastersets scenarios from Ch1can0 can be found here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=243
- It seems that you canīt update a file any more as it was possible with the attachments?

-I have some scenario with glyphs which exceed the 1 MB limit. The Community Mapping Project also will exceed the 1 MB Limit. Could you grant some more file size?!?

- login when already logged into the forum could be left out?

Thanks truth!

shakey_snake: donīt know a size limit, but .gif and .jpeg should go.

Hasta luego, Chicano.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old June 18th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
some issues and ideas for the new download section:

- file description shows up with html tags, like:
Code:
2x Mastersets
1x 1.Wave

Other 2 Mastersets scenarios from Ch1can0 can be found here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=243

Not sure why this is an issue I've got it set so that members can use html. Try again and let me know if your still having issues

- It seems that you canīt update a file any more as it was possible with the attachments?

Again you should be able to I set it so that members have control over thier own uploads

-I have some scenario with glyphs which exceed the 1 MB limit. The Community Mapping Project also will exceed the 1 MB Limit. Could you grant some more file size?!?

Ok found where this is... they have so many diffrent settings for upload size.. turns out they had a setting to effect what size uploads you could do for each file type.

- login when already logged into the forum could be left out?

If you want to be an uploader you've got to maintain a username and password over there as well. Here and there are not intergrated (mostly because I don't write code so I'm just using two seperate pre-made site codes.)
Old June 18th, 2006, 03:42 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Hi truth,

thanks for your infos! About the first two points:

In the Death Valley description you see the tags not the effect of the tags, for example

new
download
section

instead of

new
download
section

But itīs only so in the first upload, perhaps you changed some settings - in the files i uploaded later it all shows up fine...
----
I donīt see any option to edit a once approven file. As owner of the upload there doesnīt seem to be an update or edit link. I can delete, thatīs all.

Bye, Chicano.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old June 18th, 2006, 03:52 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Trying to upload SolidScape (just to have it also in this site):
Code:
Error:
Could not move uploaded file from temporary storage to the temp folder
Filename: ''
Error code: 1 upload_max_filesize=2M
. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin
About the first line, i don't know what i made wrong.
About the file size limit, SS zip is 2.26MB: if it's too big, then i will take it only in my page.

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old June 18th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Beautiful Colby

gah! I thought I just upped them all to 4... there seem to be so many hidden levels of restriction at each stage. example: File type, Gallery, Sub-Gallery, User group, User.
Old June 18th, 2006, 03:59 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Take your time, Truth: we're not saving the world (if you don't care of Valhalla )

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old June 19th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parduz
Take your time, Truth: we're not saving the world (if you don't care of Valhalla )
Go ahead and give it another try. Report back if there is a problem. If there is I haven't found out where it's limiting uploads.
Old June 19th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Beautiful Colby

well we managed to screw something up.

It'll be offline for a bit until we can get to it.
Old June 19th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great. At 10:10 I started to attempt an upload so never saw the above message, I received the following error (as Truth noted I would):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error Message
Download Centre Ofline

Downloads section is currently offline for maintainance testing
I noted the following spelling errors:
Centre = Center
Ofline = Offline
maintainance = maintenance

So, exactly what country are we uploading to?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 19th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Great. At 10:10 I started to attempt an upload so never saw the above message, I received the following error (as Truth noted I would):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error Message
Download Centre Ofline

Downloads section is currently offline for maintainance testing
I noted the following spelling errors:
Centre = Center
Ofline = Offline
maintainance = maintenance

So, exactly what country are we uploading to?
The guy who wrote the thing is from another country... so yeah his offline message is not so hot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online