Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 8th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: White Knight's Custom 3D Printed Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I gave him some rep for ya. He certainly deserves it for being such a great resource on 3-D printing.
Thanks YK. I can't Rep you either apparently. That new large peanut is dead on. Its beautiful.
Wo-sa-ga

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=129
AWESOME!!! @Flash_19 , enh.

Thanks WK. He's next.
That's awesome! I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old June 15th, 2018, 11:29 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I gave him some rep for ya. He certainly deserves it for being such a great resource on 3-D printing.
Thanks YK. I can't Rep you either apparently. That new large peanut is dead on. Its beautiful.
Wo-sa-ga

Thanks WK. He's next.
If you figure out how to paint him well, let me know.
Ok so I started with a primer. I went with grey. Base coat with lite mocha. I just use apple barrel paints from walmart. Drybrush with ivory. I use minwax polyshades to wash some my pieces. I put a couple of drops of tuscan red into the wash and washed it redish brown. After that is set I drybrush with ivory followed by another wash of thinned polyshades. Its looking pretty decent right now. I think ill drybrush a little more and call it done. I noticed the teeth arent too noticable. I may make some teeth for it out of greenstuff maybe.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 19th, 2018, 12:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey @White Knight . Your models are great and the settings work when I scale them up to 2540% on my bed. I have a slight request, when and if you have time of course. Could you upload the dewback trooper without the peanut base. My slicing skills are still newbie ish. I'd like to make a couple for Imperial assault as well with different bases. I have another file for said bases. But I don't know how to cut stls into pieces yet. Its on the to do to learn though. Thanks again for your awesome resources. I love printing the peanut bases that aren't solid and also the rttff bases for custom terrain.

Old June 19th, 2018, 11:20 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Hey @White Knight . Your models are great and the settings work when I scale them up to 2540% on my bed. I have a slight request, when and if you have time of course. Could you upload the dewback trooper without the peanut base. My slicing skills are still newbie ish. I'd like to make a couple for Imperial assault as well with different bases. I have another file for said bases. But I don't know how to cut stls into pieces yet. Its on the to do to learn though. Thanks again for your awesome resources. I love printing the peanut bases that aren't solid and also the rttff bases for custom terrain.
Dewback Rider - No base

Dewback Rider - No base, w/arm supports

I do all my editing in Blender. It's free software, with lots of tutorials on the internet, and it's pretty easy to use.
Old June 20th, 2018, 03:34 PM
"like" happy

Thanks a ton man. Appreciate all you do here.

Old June 27th, 2018, 06:55 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wo-sa-ga

Thanks WK. He's next.
Ok so I started with a primer. I went with grey. Base coat with lite mocha. I just use apple barrel paints from walmart. Drybrush with ivory. I use minwax polyshades to wash some my pieces. I put a couple of drops of tuscan red into the wash and washed it redish brown. After that is set I drybrush with ivory followed by another wash of thinned polyshades. Its looking pretty decent right now. I think ill drybrush a little more and call it done. I noticed the teeth arent too noticable. I may make some teeth for it out of greenstuff maybe.
Hey Trex! We're you able to finish the Wo-sa-ga up? Im very curious as to how well it turned out. It would be cool to see some pictures if you're able to post some before and after painting one's.
Old June 27th, 2018, 11:58 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wo-sa-ga

Thanks WK. He's next.
Hey Trex! We're you able to finish the Wo-sa-ga up? Im very curious as to how well it turned out. It would be cool to see some pictures if you're able to post some before and after painting one's.
I did get it finished up. I m debating whether I want to put some teeth on it with a greenstuff mold or if I will try my hand at making some in sculptris or blender. The model is pretty nice other than the teeth. I may print another one to try again on the paintjob. Ill try to post some pictures of it.

Old July 7th, 2018, 11:24 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Latest 3D printed figures:

B1 Battle Droids
B1 Droids .stl
B1 Droids no supports .stl

Gungans (Militia, Shieldbearer, Kaadu Riders)
(Ready for my Gungan playtests)
Gungan Infantry .stl
Gungan Infantry no supports .stl

Gungan Shieldbearer .stl
Gungan Shield .stl

Gungan Shieldbearer no supports .stl

Kaadu Rider .stl

Dewback Riders
Dewback Rider no supports

Dewback Rider with arm supports

Templar Calvary
Templar Calvary .stl

Isamu
Isamu .stl

Horned Skull Brutes
Horned Skull Brute .stl
Horned Skull Brute no supports .stl

Skeletons (that look more like mummies)
Skeleton with Spear .stl
Skeleton with Spear no supports .stl

Large Earth Elemental
Large Earth Elemental .stl

Fire Elementals
Large Fire Elemental .stl
Medium Fire Elemental .stl

Air Elementals
Large Air Elemental .stl
Medium Air Elemental .stl

Large Water Elementals
Large Water Elemental .stl

Last edited by White Knight; July 8th, 2018 at 05:58 PM.
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:57 PM
"like" happy

Man WK, these look beautiful. I'm going to have to make even more droids and gungans now. Had some guys asking about your wo sa ga model at the tournament I gave them away at. I also saw the elementals you have here and thought about making some more fire ones for sure. Great work. If anyone can give some Rep to White Knight for me that would be great. I can't do it yet again.

Old July 8th, 2018, 01:08 PM
"like" happy

I had some guys asking about a zetacron scan. How hard would one of those be WK? These guys are loving these sculpts that are on the prize table at the tournaments.

EDIT: I'm not sure if I was able to take a picture of some of the finished ones of these after that last paint job. @antmarchingroves , would you mind throwing a pic of the one you won on here so WK can see my finished work.

Old July 8th, 2018, 01:45 PM
"like" happy

Do you have the files up for the battle droids and gungans. I must have missed them if you posted them. I have quite a few gungan militia but only one shield bearer and no riders. I have quite a few b1s but you can always use more of those.

Old July 8th, 2018, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Do you have the files up for the battle droids and gungans. I must have missed them if you posted them. I have quite a few gungan militia but only one shield bearer and no riders. I have quite a few b1s but you can always use more of those.
.stl files added to my post above (and to the first page)

AND

Zetacron
(resolution isn't great, but it's passable)

Note: I have .stl files of all the heroscape heroes and at least one of each squad. I also have some C3V, but not a lot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards