Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 27th, 2006, 03:16 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
800 pt dragon massacre

My 10 year old built a good map yesterday with 2 MS, 1 RTFF, and 1 VW. It was his first map and he made a nice lake with a beach, bridge, volcano, and the other terrain varied in height up to about 4.

He wanted to play 800 pt armies, I had just bought Heroes of Laur and wanted to try out the dragons. He didn't want to play any of them, but didn't care that I drafted Mimring, Charos, and SBN. KM, 4th, and airbornes rounded out my side. His side was all soulborgs (dw9k, 8k, snipers, zg, etc.) except for a few squads of Romans and Taelord. Mimring and Charos together were too tough for him. He didn't spread his guys out enough before Mimring made it on top of a bridge and started breathing fire on everything he could. DW9k was taken out early when my son rolled no shields (out of 9 talk about bad luck). DW8k put up a good fight and eventually killed Mimring but not before a lot of the squads were destroyed. Charos flanked and came up on the side of him and took out dw8k and the remaining stranglers. The airborne elite landed on top of a volcano he built and were able to take out a few of his guys. SBN and the 4th stayed back and never entered the battle.

So now my son won't let me play with 3 dragons anymore heh.
Old June 27th, 2006, 06:54 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Rolling low on DW9k happens very often don't let your son feel to bad about that.

If he won't let you use three dragons them get Raknar's Vision and use four or five.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old June 27th, 2006, 07:32 PM

He's convinced the dice hate him he conviently forgets the times they go in his favor and he pounds me
Old June 28th, 2006, 12:39 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 28th, 2006, 10:30 AM

Text pic

Son's Army Charos

Mimring

Mass carnage was the result.
Old October 13th, 2006, 08:54 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
I once made soulborgs and dragons clash! but I never finished.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports