Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 1st, 2007, 09:18 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
AZ Game Day - 2/24/2007 (Recap and Pictures start on Page 7)

AZHOLE Game Day Confirmed for Saturday February 24th from 10:00 AM until ???? PM

Attendees:
1. Lonewolf (Confirmed)
2. hex706f726368 (Confirmed)
3. MrgrimAZ (Confirmed)
4. hextr1p (Confirmed)
5. madster7 (Confirmed)
6. rehlers (Confirmed)
7. J.K. (Friend of Lonewolf) (Confirmed)
8. Deitiphobia (Confirmed)

What to bring:
A few 550 point pre-made armies
Order markers and wound markers
Dice
Cash to pitch in for Pizza

Maps:
1. Soul Razor Canyon
2. Wolf Swamp Road
3. Ruins of Dhibah Oasis
4. Mole Hills

The Plan:
We are going to have a bunch of 1v1 maps to start the day off with. We will draw for who plays who and on what maps. Maybe do 2-3 games in this format and then later move on to some team games or Battle Royal on a bigger map.
Old February 2nd, 2007, 12:56 AM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
See ya on saturday.
Old February 2nd, 2007, 01:18 PM

MrgrimAZ Woo who?
I'm in. I will be thier untill at least 2pm. Once it gets closer I will let you know if I can stay later.
Old February 3rd, 2007, 02:37 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Update... I'm there!!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old February 4th, 2007, 06:34 PM

madster7 has disabled reputation
All' Yeah Baby! Me and Vanguard will be there! (and Nilfhiem!)
Old February 5th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madster7
All' Yeah Baby! Me and Vanguard will be there! (and Nilfhiem!)
Friggin' Nilf...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old February 5th, 2007, 08:08 PM

Vangaurd has disabled reputation
I Cannot Attend

I really hate to post this considering I missed the last one but I cannot attend. I was just informed that my time was previously booked for this date and time about a month ago. Needless to say, I forgot. I am happy that I was able to introduce you guys to Madster. I hear he is represent'in. So if you like his style wait till you get a load of me! Anyways, believe me when I write this, that I would rather be there playing than anthing else. But as you all know, family stuff gotta come first. I will be there in spirit like Thorgrim, Finn and Elgrim. Giving Madster plus 1 to his attack, defense and speed. :P I want to be kept up to date on all of the future events and I will eventually get to make it to one. Can anyone tell me if this will be a once a month event? I have only gotten to meet Lonewolf once and that was at the Wal Mart. I still think that is so funny. Anyway, keep me posted and hope to see you all soon.

Vangaurd

What happens if you are scared half to death twice?
Old February 5th, 2007, 09:26 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
Hey guys, I am fairly new to heroscape (november 2006 or so), but I've been playing a good bit with friends and people from work. I'd like to sign up for the feb 24th game. Sounds like fun to meet some new people playing heroscape. Do I need to bring anything besides just the armies that I want to play with and the dice? Thanks!
Old February 5th, 2007, 11:22 PM

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
You are in!

Bring your armies and a couple bucks for some pizza and that is it.
Old February 5th, 2007, 11:48 PM

Sounds great, I'm looking forward to it, thanks!

What kind of games/maps do you guys typically play? Does it just depend on the # of people and what people are in the mood for? I'm generally not too picky, so about anything will be fine with me.
Old February 6th, 2007, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehlers
Sounds great, I'm looking forward to it, thanks!

What kind of games/maps do you guys typically play? Does it just depend on the # of people and what people are in the mood for? I'm generally not too picky, so about anything will be fine with me.
The last few times we played we have had some bigger maps. After playing a 1 v 1 game with Rev in Little Rock, I think it might be fun to do a little of that first and then move on to a bigger map with teams. I can set up a bunch of different smaller maps and then we can draw to see who plays who and on what map. Maybe play a couple games that way first? I think that it would be fun that way.

Let me know what you guys think about that.....
Old February 6th, 2007, 12:28 AM

That sounds like a great idea to me. I like the idea of mixing everyone up randomly across several small maps to start.

Do you guys use the standard rules for the most part, or are there any special house rules?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events