Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old January 14th, 2011, 04:43 PM

ReqMan is surprisingly tart
Re: The Surprisingly Tart HeroScape Draft Wizard

strange, http://waronline.net and http://waronline.net/heroscape/draft/hsdraft.htm work for me every time.
Old January 14th, 2011, 07:20 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

I think I once got a message about javascript. meh. Don't worry 'bout it.
Old January 15th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Is it possible to create a button at the bottom of the units page that when pressed, it would save the current quantities into the units page? That way it would be easier to enter and save your collection quantities.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old January 15th, 2011, 09:31 AM

Juniour is surprisingly tart

I just tried this out and it works great! The armies I got out of it were excellent! But with my friend and I's collections combined we have every thing, and I'm sure there are some people out there that have everything as well, so is there any way you could add an "add all packs" button on there. That would just make it a lot easier for me and I'm sure for other people as well. But other than that everything worked great!
Old January 15th, 2011, 06:43 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

EDIT: accidental post.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 25th, 2012, 05:51 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks so much for this great tool!

Not sure if this is still being worked on, but I have one bug re-report and one feature request.

1) It's been mentioned here before, but TSTHSDW will draft both Sgt. Drakes (and/or both Raelins) into the same army. I think in htm.4, in the "//cycle through temp list" section where it's filtering out double uniques etc., is where you'd put the checks (if "drake" is in the army already, reject "drake2") but I'm not sure just how to do that.

2) It would be cool if, in addition to the "Fights For" faction selector, there was a "Doesn't Fight For" option. So you can make an "anyone but Utgar" army. (Incidentally, you can edit the Marvel units in the units.js file and assign them to whichever general you want, if say you want an Utgar army and want to include Dr. Doom or Thanos in the mix.)

Thanks again!
Old October 28th, 2012, 01:53 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I made a Legacy custom file for the Wizard, and also fixed some typos in the original "units.js" file. You need to download both and replace them in whatever folder the HSDRAFT.htm is saved in.

units.js
customs.js

The customs.js file will replace all the classic point values with Legacy point values, but does not include any SoV/C3V/C3G or other customs.

If you want to turn off the Legacy points just insert
Code:
uc = getUnit("none");
unit[uc].unitcost = 0;
as the the first entry.

The draft wizard doesn't seem to work in Chrome, though it works in Firefox and IE just fine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software