Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 8th, 2009, 09:40 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Arrgh! More negative energy towards S.D. Fine, go ahead and make the discussion of the world vs. the Chargers. Last time they played the score was 11-10 with the controversial intercepton. Chargers are rolling and predictions are falling!

BTW: Singing the San Diego Super Chargers song helps you feel better about yourself and makes you a better person! Here is the link...http://www.chargers.com/fan_zone/super-charger-song.htm
You are all welcome. I am just glad to help.
Sorry, I'm off the bandwagon now...

Go not the Chargers!

-insert signature here-
Old January 9th, 2009, 12:43 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm going with the Eagles on the next game
Old January 10th, 2009, 11:54 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I went 1-3 last week, but at least my Super Bowl teams are still alive! (They haven't played yet this postseason, either.) So, here we go with this week:

Ravens at Titans

Smash. Mouth. Football. This should be fun, if you like defense. Ravens seem like the obvious pick, for some reason, but THESE ARE THE TITANS! Don't forget the season they've had, and they get their two best defensive players back. I'm on the same score as the regular season game, Titans win 13-10.

Cardinals at Panthers

I've been supporting my team in every way all year. It's not ending now! Panthers have never NOT advanced to the NFC Championship game when reaching the playoffs. That trend doesn't end here. Panthers win 31-24.

Eagles at Giants

This will be a great game. I've been on the Eagles, and I'm staying on them. These teams are not afraid of each other. Eagles repeat the upset from the regular season. Eagles go to Charlotte for the NFC title game after winning this one, 23-20.

Chargers at Steelers

I picked Panthers/Steelers in the Super Bowl after week 1. Prove me prophetic, Pittsburgh. Steelers take this one, 20-10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Fun fact you all may not know: Jake Delhomme still has the highest postseason passer rating of all time.
I need to clarify this. It WAS true, but I'd blocked the Panthers' stinker up in Seattle a few years ago out of my mind. Jake now has the highest postseason passer rating among ACTIVE players, and the 3rd highest all-time. He's only behind Joe Montana and Bart Starr (how's that for company?).

Last edited by Soul Shackle; January 10th, 2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: spelling
Old January 10th, 2009, 07:15 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

This is a crazy good game so far.

I'm kind of rooting for the underdogs, Baltimore, but I picked Tennessee to win in my playoff bracket.

At first, it seemed as though it wasn't going to be the low scoring game everyone expects it to be. However, the D/ST on both sides are really picking it up and we're starting to see why the D/ST of both teams carried them into the playoffs.
Old January 10th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I had the SCORE right in the first game, anyway!

And now, on to the Main Event. Go Panthers!
Old January 10th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, poor Titans.
Old January 10th, 2009, 09:22 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Well, I had the SCORE right in the first game, anyway!

And now, on to the Main Event. Go Panthers!
I could easily root for the Panthers were it not for Steve Smith. He was an @ss when he played for Utah, and he's an even bigger @ss in the NFL. Otherwise, I like the Panthers. If they win this week I'll probably still pull for them over the Giants or Eagles, as for the Superbowl, I don't know. I'm an NFC guy, but it would kill me to see Smith get a Superbowl ring.
Old January 10th, 2009, 09:51 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

No idea if it would have made a difference (they coughed the ball up too many times), but Tennessee got mega-screwed by the non-delay of game call.

-insert signature here-
Old January 10th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
No idea if it would have made a difference (they coughed the ball up too many times), but Tennessee got mega-screwed by the non-delay of game call.
Yeah, but they soooooooo blew plenty of chances.

What the heck is wrong with Delhomme?

~Aldin, sourly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 10th, 2009, 11:01 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Wow..... the Panters are just.... Delhomme is..... wow.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 10th, 2009, 11:18 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
There was an equally missed delay of game call in the game against Miama that went against Baltimore. There is usually a good second delay before the call anyway. This one was between one and two seconds. It was a bad call, perhaps, but I don't think it is such a big deal. Desides, Baltimore was due to have a bad call go their way.

Then again, I'm a Ravens fan. RAVENS WIN!!!! WHOOOHOOOO!
Old January 10th, 2009, 11:57 PM

Delhomme... just... just... agh!

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV