Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old July 7th, 2011, 01:49 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Bixby's Hextreme HeroScape Spreadsheet

I'll have an updated Bixby spreadsheet to share in a day or two. I just need to add in the last D&D wave and Samuel Brown. It is exactly the same as the original . . . I've just included the new info since wave 9.
Old July 7th, 2011, 05:21 AM

solomani is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I'll have an updated Bixby spreadsheet to share in a day or two. I just need to add in the last D&D wave and Samuel Brown. It is exactly the same as the original . . . I've just included the new info since wave 9.
Perfect, thanks.
Old July 7th, 2011, 05:15 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Sweet. I will upload this to the downloads section after you post a link here (or PM me to e-mail the file to me). I think I updated Bixby's up to the D&D master set and cleaned up some formatting at one point, but it is out of date by a year and a half.
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:33 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Bixby's Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 10

Updated as of 7/10/11

Version 10.0 - XLS & ODS versions
  • Added Wave 10, BftU Master Set, D&D Wave 1-3 Information
  • Updated Power Rankings
  • Updated List Builder, Stats, Graphs worksheet, validation tables, formatting
  • Updated collection sheet to better calculate quantity owned and needed
To Do
  • Update: Errata & Product Barcode # for Wave9+
  • Add: Estimated Resale Value, Special Powers By Type, C3V & SoV or other customs

This was a collaborative update. Thanks to Bixby for his great work to start off, and to Nomad for adding Wave 10 & D&D and updating rankings.

Note, I completely changed what fields you can edit and "locked" the XLS spreadsheet although you can unlock it easily if you want to change anything. All you have to do is just change the "Collection" sheet to put what you have and it should change other sheets around. Let me know if there are any errors or issues.
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:03 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Lefton4ya for finishing everything up and uploading the spreadsheet. It looks great!
Old July 10th, 2011, 08:43 PM

Brilliant. Thanks to everyone involved. It's really useful to have all this detail in Excel format.
Old July 11th, 2011, 12:03 PM

Made a minor correction and re-uploaded. The list builder AutoFilter was locked by default, so unlocked. Plus I changed some behind the scenes formatting to improve filtering/sorting, although some sheets you cannot sort unless you unlock the sheets.

Let me know if I should just remove locking altogether and just have good faith that most people will only change the yellow highlighted text unless they know what they are doing.
Old July 15th, 2011, 06:47 PM

I would leave it locked. If someone wants to do more than the basic stuff, they'll know to unlock it.

Thanks for putting the finishing touches on this.
Old July 24th, 2011, 09:07 AM

Not sure if this was an oversight or intentional but the "Fortress of the Archkyrie" isn't listed.
Old July 25th, 2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomani View Post
Not sure if this was an oversight or intentional but the "Fortress of the Archkyrie" isn't listed.
It is on the product tab and the collection tab, but not the roster because it was the only set that does not include figures.

P.S. I will do the following updates sometime in the next couple of weeks:

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 25th, 2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old July 29th, 2011, 12:07 PM

Perfect, thanks. I only noticed because I just got the set
Old September 9th, 2011, 11:59 PM

Download Version 11
New thread: Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet With Collection Calculator!

Download Version 13
New thread: Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 29th, 2014 at 05:09 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software