Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old July 30th, 2010, 06:05 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Try Photobucket for your pics. You can use Mediafire for PDFs.
Funny story about Photobucket, he he. I was messing around saying that I was one day old(a while ago) just for fun. They didn't let my 1-day old self on. Now there seems to be something permanent that prevents me from becoming a Photobucket user. I don't understand it, but if you guys have recommendations for a photo site(except the super slow Facebook), I'll be happy to hear it.
Picasa. Its a google thing.
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:46 PM

Mrspy is surprisingly tart

I'm still fuzzy on who's on Utgar's team who's Neutral, and who's on Jandars team. Can someone clarify?

Einar's the BOMB!!!
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:47 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrspy View Post
I'm still fuzzy on who's on Utgar's team who's Neutral, and who's on Jandars team. Can someone clarify?
Right now:

It is everybody against Utgar.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:52 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
It really doesnt matter
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
It really doesnt matter
To me it does, i mean if i'm playing a Jandar/Utgar game if I was Utgar and got Vydar i'd immediately have a much better chance of winning. Man I read somewhere in a thread(maybe it was an old thread)that Einar was on Utgars team...

Einar's the BOMB!!!
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:00 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It really doesnt matter
To me it does, i mean if i'm playing a Jandar/Utgar game if I was Utgar and got Vydar i'd immediately have a much better chance of winning. Man I read somewhere in a thread(maybe it was an old thread)that Einar was on Utgars team...
Huh?

If you are playing a regular game you can mix and match from any general....if you are playing General Specific then you can't mix them anyways.
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It really doesnt matter
Huh?

If you are playing a regular game you can mix and match from any general....if you are playing General Specific then you can't mix them anyways.
Well what we like to play is bad guys agianst good guys. So obviously Utgars the bad guy but are there any allies for him.

If it was just Utgar and Jandar i think Utgar would win for sure.

Einar's the BOMB!!!
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:07 PM

Tagawa Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It really doesnt matter
Huh?

He means that he plays a game where Utgar and his allies are fighting Jandar and his allies. To answer your question...

Utgar:
maybe Ullar

Jandar:
Einar
Vydar
Ullar
Aquilla

Discretion is the better part of valor.
~ William Shakespeare
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:07 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It really doesnt matter
Huh?

Well what we like to play is bad guys agianst good guys. So obviously Utgars the bad guy but are there any allies for him.

If thats the only way you play then you are missing out on so much army combo goodness
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:10 PM

Tagawa Woo who?

Oh, I have a question. Can someone show me and example of an ancient artifact treasure glyph?

Discretion is the better part of valor.
~ William Shakespeare
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It really doesnt matter
Huh?

If thats the only way you play then you are missing out on so much army combo goodness
No we only very rarely play them. Mainly because they take about 2 weeks to finish!

Einar's the BOMB!!!
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagawa View Post
Oh, I have a question. Can someone show me and example of an ancient artifact treasure glyph?
You can find the only one in the Official Scapers.com Scenario...Road to the Underdark.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's