Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 17th, 2017, 12:36 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Patrick Ferguson

The Book of Patrick Ferguson

C3V Wave 7 (Wave 20) - Oreld's Orders - Heroes of Crumland

PDF Download

The figure used for this unit is from the Scenearama figures from the Revolutionary War set. It is the kneeling Redcoat.

Character Bio: Patrick Ferguson is remembered by some as the inventor of the Ferguson rifle, and by others for refusing to kill Gen. George Washington because it would have been dishonorable to shoot him in the back. Now on Valhalla, Patrick Ferguson brings his technical innovation and code of honor to the services of Einar.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Code of Honor
Patrick Ferguson cannot attack unengaged Unique figures that do not have any Order Markers on their Army Cards.

Deadly Shot
When attacking with Patrick Ferguson, all skulls rolled count for one additional hit.

Synergy Benefits Received
  • COUNT RAYMOND : Maneuver 9
    As a human figure who follows Einar, Patrick Ferguson rolls the 20-sided die to attempt to ignore wounds from a leaving engagement attack when he is within 5 clear sight spaces of a friendly Count Raymond, using his MANEUVER 9 special ability.
  • EBON ARMOR : Animated Materiel & Eternal War
    As a Unique Human, a destroyed Ebon Armor you control may be placed on Patrick Ferguson's Army Card to replace Patrick Ferguson upon his own destruction.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • HATAMOTO TARO : Adjacent Tough 1
    As a figure who follows Einar, Patrick Ferguson causes an adjacent, friendly Hatamoto Taro to add one automatic shield to his defense roll using his ADJACENT TOUGH special power.

Power Ranking and Master Index
His negative power really cuts into the benefit of his positive power. Still, one of the toughest heroes for the price. B- (Dok's Master List)

Unit Strategy Review
- TBD

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; February 18th, 2019 at 07:40 PM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 01:56 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Patrick Ferguson

You know, at first blush I wasn't too impressed. Now I see the light! Actually, I simply realized that he is a long ranged hero for 40 points. His attack may only be 1, but he has Deadly Shot which makes a big difference. His other big boon is that he has 4 life. While nobody can run and gun like Guilty, Patrick can hold his ground a good bit better.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Did they ever make the guy in this pack that was carrying the sword? This guy might be fun to play in a revolutionary war battle. I'm yet to print cards for these newer guys even though I have most of the minis.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:38 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Did they ever make the guy in this pack that was carrying the sword?
We're still looking for playtests for that design.
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:40 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Did they ever make the guy in this pack that was carrying the sword? This guy might be fun to play in a revolutionary war battle. I'm yet to print cards for these newer guys even though I have most of the minis.
Pretty sure not (yet). But C3V has been pretty good about creating units to use all the figures in a multi-pack. (Keeping fingers crossed.)

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The C3V would like to add the following R&C:
Quote:
Q: Can Patrick Ferguson attack a destructible object?
A: Yes
, destructible objects are not Unique.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:45 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

After looking at Code of Honor some more, it seems a little wonky to me. I appreciate the nerf thematically, but I initially misread it as stopping him from attacking non-adjacent Unique figures without any Order Markers on them only. I failed to realize that he could attack any engaged Unique figure, even if they were engaged with a random soldier. To me, this evokes the image of shooting someone while their back is turned (or at the very least, while their focus is averted), which is precisely what his bio states that he refused to do.

Also, it sounds like he can get into some absolute nightmares against armies like the Elves or even the Varkaanans, where there are plenty of Unique figures that won't be having Order Markers placed on them to attack. It's an interesting weakness to have, for sure. If only he came on a base already... Rebasing is still definitely not one of my strong suites.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 11:35 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
After looking at Code of Honor some more, it seems a little wonky to me. I appreciate the nerf thematically, but I initially misread it as stopping him from attacking non-adjacent Unique figures without any Order Markers on them only. I failed to realize that he could attack any engaged Unique figure, even if they were engaged with a random soldier. To me, this evokes the image of shooting someone while their back is turned (or at the very least, while their focus is averted), which is precisely what his bio states that he refused to do.
You could think of it that way, or you could think of it as being willing to shoot someone actively engaged in combat with your allies.
Now, in a three+ player game when the target's engaged with another opponent's forces... yeah, theme break.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:04 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
You could think of it that way, or you could think of it as being willing to shoot someone actively engaged in combat with your allies.
Now, in a three+ player game when the target's engaged with another opponent's forces... yeah, theme break.
That's a good way to look at it, although I still feel like it can conflict with his theme a little more than normal. It is nice that he has extra options for attacking besides just figures with Order Markers on them or ones that he's engaged with, though.
Old July 16th, 2018, 07:15 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Patrick Ferguson Repaint (Don't like the look of the standard mini too much. Used one of the leftover 4th Mass after Samuel Brown Conversion.)
Old July 16th, 2018, 12:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nice repaint

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs