Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 26th, 2008, 12:05 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Here are a couple closer-ups of the volcano & some of the other terrain:

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old March 4th, 2008, 11:46 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Here's my version of the full bonsai tree:

Carney's Trade List
Old March 5th, 2008, 10:59 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Nice work. I think at this point Eckels should get a commision on these trees from PetCo.

-insert signature here-
Old March 5th, 2008, 03:57 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
That bonsai is huge!
Old March 5th, 2008, 05:58 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
The Bonsai looks really nice! you should see if you can get some hexes on those branches. Are they sturdy enough to hold small/medium figures?
Old March 5th, 2008, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorific
The Bonsai looks really nice! you should see if you can get some hexes on those branches. Are they sturdy enough to hold small/medium figures?
Actually, I was thinking of swamp water tiles when I was making it...but you would have to clip & shave the tree, then glue the tiles without it looking crummy. I'm thinking of just making some simple rules, like small or medium figures (or any large figs with "slither",) and if you can get the figure to balance on the foliage without tipping then it can stay there.

Carney's Trade List
Old March 5th, 2008, 10:40 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I love everything that you've done so far. Also, I think that I saw obsidian rocks in the first jungle post.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old March 6th, 2008, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon
I love everything that you've done so far. Also, I think that I saw obsidian rocks in the first jungle post.
Yeah, I made a couple piles of black rocks on swamp water tiles...there are also a couple hexes on the full tree base with the same plastic rocks that are just peeking out in the photos.

Carney's Trade List
Old March 6th, 2008, 01:43 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Colors on the volcano are a little too...solid, IMO, but otherwise it's awesome.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 6th, 2008, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Colors on the volcano are a little too...solid, IMO, but otherwise it's awesome.
Yeah, the paint job looks a little plain in the pics...But since I don't flock tiles & stuff like that, the repaint kind of matches the rest of the stock terrain.

Carney's Trade List
Old March 6th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Nice work. I think at this point Eckels should get a commision on these trees from PetCo.
I'll second that!

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old March 7th, 2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
I'll second that!
Yeah, very timely that the trees were on sale when you first turned us on to them! Maybe you also scared WOTC into getting the jungle terrain set out asap before we all made our own DIY trees & bushes?!?

Carney's Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles