Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 11th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation
Re: The Book of Tagawa Samurai Archers

I think these guys are fine, because they are fun to play and they've never had a particularly bad game at all.

Sure, they're not competitive. But that's for reasons outside of just stats. The Competitive scene favors 4 figure squads, ranged attacks of 3, bonding, and being relatively cheap, of which the Samurai archers only qualify for the latter.

But I think you're underestimating 3 Defense Counterstrike. Its not about making it a really good chance of happening, its about being a threat on your opponent's mind. I've seen Archer Counterstrike take down Minions with only their base defense. Sure, its not going to happen a lot, but usually when Minions close in on ranged figures it means bye bye ranged guys; here there is at least potential for collateral damage.
Old April 6th, 2015, 08:34 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Tagawa Samurai Archers

Tagawa Samurai Archers
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units