Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 25th, 2019, 12:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
I actually just did a custom card for my custom painted Gothlok. Since I didn't have the original templates, I had to start over from scratch to recreate the smoke effects the C3V uses and to recreate the basic side since I couldn't find it anywhere. A lot of work so if you do have the templates that will save me time.

Uhm... uh... yeah we'll be in touch I think.

Last edited by dok; September 25th, 2019 at 12:31 PM. Reason: AMAZING work dude!
Old September 25th, 2019, 12:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Beautiful card and beautiful paint job. I would love to use the mini information for the unpainted Gothlok as our first "suggested alternate mini." It seems like a very natural place to start.

Sam, could you drop a link to where a shopper might find the unpainted mini? I know it's floating around here, but "here" is a big place.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 12:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I need to go through my alternate minis I use to find their names but I use this one for Qahon:

It's the Safari Ice Dragon I found at Michael's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 25th, 2019, 12:45 PM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I love it, Q. But how does it fit on a base?

= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 12:50 PM

Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby!

I love this. Thanks for getting this rolling @Dad_Scaper . I've found a couple proxies that I really like so I'll try and share those soon. Are you against reusing the same sculpt for a squad in this effort?

Check out my maps here and my customs here
Old September 25th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'll have to take some pictures. I drilled a little hole in the base for his back toe to go into and he fits great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 25th, 2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I love this. Thanks for getting this rolling @Dad_Scaper . I've found a couple proxies that I really like so I'll try and share those soon. Are you against reusing the same sculpt for a squad in this effort?
I hope so! I fully intend, for instance, to get around to suggesting the Knights of Weston serve double (maybe triple) duty. For instance. Is that what you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
I'll have to take some pictures. I drilled a little hole in the base for his back toe to go into and he fits great.
I look forward to seeing it.

= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 12:57 PM

SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Beautiful card and beautiful paint job. I would love to use the mini information for the unpainted Gothlok as our first "suggested alternate mini." It seems like a very natural place to start.

Sam, could you drop a link to where a shopper might find the unpainted mini? I know it's floating around here, but "here" is a big place.
@dok haha sounds good! And thank you!

DS, thank you for the kind words! I made the card and my wife painted him

The Facebook group has already been bristling with activity with everyone sharing their custom paint jobs of Gothlok. You're absolutely right, it's a perfect place to start.

I purchased mine on eBay from a seller that has a fair price and quite a few in stock: https://www.ebay.com/i/392345824574?...AaAhKWEALw_wcB
Old September 25th, 2019, 01:02 PM

The Long eared bat is surprisingly tart

I use Yuan Ti Abomination for Azurite Warlord
Old September 25th, 2019, 01:06 PM

Oooh, that's really good. How big is it?

= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 01:11 PM

The Long eared bat is surprisingly tart

Similar height to a Sentinal of Jandar. I would say medium 6
Old September 25th, 2019, 01:12 PM

Could you post a picture, when you get a chance? That sounds about right.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs