Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old December 27th, 2006, 04:58 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, I would have done it
Old March 17th, 2007, 11:20 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Well, I have Epic Duels now too, and I am loving it!!!

I am even printing off some fan made maps, and looking at getting some more SW Minis for some custom decks
Old March 17th, 2007, 04:29 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
I just noticed something interesting. A lot of Heroscape figure names are related (if not the same) to names of things in Stratego Legends.

Here are some of the unit names in the game: Sir Gilbert, Craglor, Concan, Marr, and Zanafor.

Seems like a name connection to me.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old March 18th, 2007, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
I just noticed something interesting. A lot of Heroscape figure names are related (if not the same) to names of things in Stratego Legends.

Here are some of the unit names in the game: Sir Gilbert, Craglor, Concan, Marr, and Zanafor.

Seems like a name connection to me.
That is really interesting. I never noticed that, but I haven't played it since before Heroscape came out. I really should bring that one back out again sometime.
Old March 19th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
I was looking over Stratego Legends on BGG.
Found a Queen Kiova. That's very interesting, Chimpy!

EDIT: There's even a dwarf named...Migol.
Old March 19th, 2007, 08:38 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
btw what expansions have Stratego Legends?
ihave the german version , but some say it have booster pack with 200 heros but i have never see such a booster pack in europe and on bgg are only two named but the seems different.
Old March 19th, 2007, 09:53 AM

There is an expansion box for good guys and bad guys. I don't know a lot about them though.
Old March 19th, 2007, 03:09 PM

here is a pick of the pack i donot know some pages say like 9 expansions.
but Jormi_Boced seems right with only 2 .
Old March 19th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon)

There is the main box (master set) called the Shattered Lands. That comes with 60 pieces.

There are booster packs for Shattered Lands, which I think are what you have pictured there, its all pixel-y I can't really tell...the booster packs were called: Landor's Legion and Kralc's Horde. Each came with 15 pieces of either Gray or Beige.

Then there were the 2 large expansions called Qa'ans Resurgence and Celestial Vengeance. Each with 30 peices either Gray or Beige.

There could be more, but I am not sure...
Old March 19th, 2007, 04:26 PM

thx ,
but sadly i find no shop in europe that had this expansion they seems never come out thre and on ebay.com are only 2 big these days.
avalon hills have no infos and the german publisher seems have only the basic (stratego ledens seems in germany a mass produckt and very ceap .
Old March 19th, 2007, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon)

There is the main box (master set) called the Shattered Lands. That comes with 60 pieces.

There are booster packs for Shattered Lands, which I think are what you have pictured there, its all pixel-y I can't really tell...the booster packs were called: Landor's Legion and Kralc's Horde. Each came with 15 pieces of either Gray or Beige.

Then there were the 2 large expansions called Qa'ans Resurgence and Celestial Vengeance. Each with 30 peices either Gray or Beige.

There could be more, but I am not sure...
Cool. I was only aware of the 2 big ones. I haven't ever bought any of them, and I guess I don't really plan to unless I see a really good deal on them sometime.
Old March 20th, 2007, 06:21 AM

so i have request the german publisher of stratego legends about the booster pack hand he said " 12 Boosterpacks were out" and the game end 2003.

damm i hope i can get the booster packs

in other infos maybe years ago ... i read that only germany had this 12 boosters the us have only the 2 that are on bgg.

6 booster wihte , 6 black. and it is a collectibal game, so it seems the us expansions are better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games