Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 3rd, 2011, 09:11 AM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun
Custom Revolutionary War

After a bit of playtesting both solitaire and with pal Taeblewalker, I'm well on the way to providing a very simple and fun framework for playing a semi-historical game of Revolutionary War, which includes Samuel Brown, and my own customs Lyndon Barry, Loyalists, and State Militia (the latter two based on the Ashigaru Harquebus, both have four figures; for historical uniform repaint detail see my post in The Book of Samuel Brown).With these you now have a regular and a suport squad, plus one leader on each side. You can also use Brave Arrow and the Mohican River Tribe, who so far have fought for the British.

Here's A Sample Army for each side, which can work on a standard tournament sized board. Instead of a 24 hex start zone, I let them just fill up the player edge rows, with each rear row having to be completely filled before you can go to the next one.

THE AMERICANS
SAMUEL BROWN 60
4TH MA (X3) 210
STATE MILITIA (X4) 240
TOTAL POINTS 510

THE BRITISH
LYNDON BARRY 55
10TH RGT FOOT (X3) 225
LOYALISTS (X2) 120
BRAVE ARROW 50
MOHICAN RIVER
TRIBE (X2) 140
TOTAL POINTS 490

Here are the new custom cards you will need:

LYNDON BARRY
(Einar)

3 Life
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 3
Defense 2
55 Points

Human
Unique Hero
Loyalist
Disciplined
Medium 5

Recruit Loyalists
Instead of attacking, roll the twenty sided die:
11-!5: 1 Loyalist figure
16-20 2 Loyalist figures

Place eliminated Loyalist figure(s) on empty spaces adjacent to Lyndon Barry. LB may not recruit more figures than you started with, but may recruit the same figures more than once. Figures recruited may immediately take a turn.

LOYALISTS
(Einar)

1 Life
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 2
Defense 1
60 Points

Human
Common Squad
Loyalist
Disciplined
Medium 5

Loyal To The End
If adjacent to a Loyalist Unique Hero, add one die to your defense.

STATE MILITIA
(Jandar)

1 Life
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 2
Defense 1
60 Points

Wait Then Fire
If none of the State Militia move this turn, add 1 die to their attack.

Here's how things stand. I'll be updating based on more playtesting. if you try them out, let me know how it goes. You can use Ashigaru Harquebus for State Militia, and 10th Foot with a wound marker on their bases for Loyalists. If I get extra figures, I'll paint the Loyalists with dark green coats, and the State Militia with brown coats. These are in the same colors as the two heroes.

Last edited by chas; January 3rd, 2011 at 09:35 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions