Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 31st, 2012, 08:32 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - April showers bring May Avengers!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I can't wait to print out my present and take my playgroup by surprise!
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:47 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Yay suprises!
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:54 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Happy Birthday Schulzy! Hope your day and your surprise were good ones!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Yay suprises!
Hey, you're not on my birthday list! Send me your birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 31st, 2012, 10:02 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; May 31st, 2012 at 10:02 PM. Reason: see what I did there :)
Old June 1st, 2012, 01:45 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Weebaer found out NOOOOOOOOOOO.
Old June 1st, 2012, 08:56 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Awww. I love Snoopy and Woodstock.
Old June 1st, 2012, 10:17 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Awww. I love Snoopy and Woodstock.
Me too. Peanuts cracks me up. My favorite (as best as I can remember):

Snoopy (to Woodstock): "Were you in when I called?"

Snoopy: "No, I was out at the inn!"

Woodstock: "Hee hee!"

Snoopy: "Woodstock loves Inn jokes."

Charles Schulz had such a way of phrasing things which strike my funny bone when I least expect it.
Old June 1st, 2012, 05:57 PM

streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby! streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby! streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby! streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby! streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby! streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby!

It's my birthday on the 11th - same as our Danish friend and former promotions director if I remember correctly.
What is "the birthday thing" anyway?
Old June 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Streaky - if you sign up for the birthday list, you get to have an early card from an upcoming wave for your birthday present. It's a great idea some guys in the sanctum have and it's been a lot of fun so far!

I turned 30 on Memorial Day, though, and I got nothing!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 3rd, 2012, 01:54 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Your wife would probably disagree.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old June 3rd, 2012, 01:58 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Touche! She took me on a tour of the Biltmore. Very posh.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project