Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 26th, 2010, 12:51 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Department - Gordon, coming soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I am thankful for C3G because of the drama - no good family is without it.
Hi

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 26th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Hi
This is why I love C3G.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old November 26th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Hi
This is why I love C3G.

Exactly. Besides, dudes can have disagreements or worse and move on as if nothing happened. Now chicks.....they....never.....forget...

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 26th, 2010, 01:02 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

I'm thankful for C3G, because it's made me feel even more included on the forum, here! I've always been* the awkward outside kid wherever I go, and I'm smack in the middle of C3G!

*Was, I actually have some social skills now.

And no, I'm not actually entering, since I already have the figure. Just wanted to say something!
Old November 26th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd like Gordon. And I'm thankful for C3G because... it reeled me back into HeroScape, and as a result, HeroScapers. 'Scapers was always my first real hangout on the internet, and I went in-and-out of things, but had a pretty solid run up until Wave 8 or so. I started to fall out there, really just going through the motions down at the Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa forum.

But then I saw some C3G figures in the Gallery and went in to check out some more. And saw them. And saw the public designs (Sinestro Corps Soldier - one of my favorites, so I guess I got lucky timeframe-wise). And said, hey, these are pretty cool.

And the rest, as they say, is history. I've bought my first HeroScape in years as a direct result of C3G. I've started reading posts in other forums for the same reason. And now I wonder how I ever let it slip.
Old November 26th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like Gordon and I am down with the C3G, because it has swooped in and rescued an abandoned Heroscape product.

Truthfully before I found out about C3G and the level of professional and cohesive figures/cards being developed in Marvel and DC universe I had no interest in getting the Marvelscape set. It looked cool, but seemed pointless to have 10 figures that didn't play nice with other Heroscape figures. Having played original HS against Thanos and/or Hulk solidified this. The scale for points and stats for them was not even fair. Then I realized (from some well written posts) that you didn't have to mix the two of them together (even shouldn't) and could have some really fun and balanced games using just super heroes which thanks to the awesome customs from this site are no longer limited to just 10 figures.

For me a big part of the superhero love comes from the nostalgia of watching X-Men and Spiderman cartoons on Saturday morning or the Batman animated series after school. Then going outside and playing with neighbor kids and endlessly debating about who would win in a fight. Wolverine vs. Cyclops, Batman vs. Swamp Thing, etc. etc. etc. Now 20 years later we have a fair and balanced and incredibly fun game system in which to determine just that.

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old November 26th, 2010, 08:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Exactly. Besides, dudes can have disagreements or worse and move on as if nothing happened.

What the **** are you talking about?

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 26th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Great picture DW

Cheers
Thanks A3N!

Also thanks to Bats for the badge... Im cool with the cool guys again...
No worries! Sorry for taking so long to approve it. I forget to check the membership request area that often ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
I'm grateful to all the work of all the people that make C3G possible and for lots of great moments in my home because C3G joined our family here.
Hmm ... that reminds me ... I need to check on the status of a certain vote ... !
Oh, and by the way, synchronize your watches, gentlemen ... at Midnight Eastern Standard Time, the Batsignal flashes on!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 26th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Sweet, I'll just be getting home at midnight, so Ill check that right before bed.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old November 26th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

2 and a half hours to go!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 27th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Tickle Pickle

1 hour!

Old November 27th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

45 minutes!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project