Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 31st, 2012, 05:45 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Have the Iron Spider or the Warlok spider been drafted?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 31st, 2012, 06:16 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've never heard of Warlock Spider, but I know Iron Spider is not drafted. I have an iron spider design written up, but I'd love to see what you've got (mine is at a bit of a standstill, I can't find a way to make it different enough from the original)
Old December 31st, 2012, 06:39 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I've never heard of Warlock Spider, but I know Iron Spider is not drafted. I have an iron spider design written up, but I'd love to see what you've got (mine is at a bit of a standstill, I can't find a way to make it different enough from the original)
Yeah I saw it in his profile and also printed it out but it seems to have disappeared. Well here is my Iron Spider though powers for this guy are kind of hard to think up.

IRON SPIDER
Human? Maybe Mutate?
Unique Hero
Crime fighter
Tricky

Size: medium 5

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 5
Attack: 4
Defense: 6

SPIDER SENSE 9
If Iron Spider is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 4 from the roll if the attacking figure is a Symbiote. If you roll 9 or higher, Iron Spider takes no damage from the attack.

STEEL WEBBING 11
After moving and before attacking you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Iron Spider. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher you may remove one random order marker from that figures army card.

SELF REPAIR
If Iron Spider has at least two wounds on this card instead of moving you may take one wound off Iron Spider.

SUPER STRENGTH

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 31st, 2012, 07:03 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Yeah I saw it in his profile and also printed it out but it seems to have disappeared. Well here is my Iron Spider though powers for this guy are kind of hard to think up.

IRON SPIDER
Human? Maybe Mutate?
Unique Hero
Crime fighter
Tricky

SPIDER SENSE 9
If Iron Spider is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 4 from the roll if the attacking figure is a Symbiote. If you roll 9 or higher, Iron Spider takes no damage from the attack.

STEEL WEBBING 11
After moving and before attacking you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Iron Spider. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher you may remove one random order marker from that figures army card.

SELF REPAIR
If Iron Spider has at least two wounds on this card instead of moving you may take one wound off Iron Spider.

SUPER STRENGTH
Well first off, you have no Web Swing, which is kind of Spider Man's iconic power, nor do you have any power that would suggest climbing or acrobatic ability. I don't really understand the theme behind the Steel Webbing, and Self Repair seems too good for a figure who already has 6 defense and a 9 or higher dodge. Also, Spider Man is a Mutate not a Human and should have 5 life.

Here's my design, although as I stated before, he just feels too much like the original Spider Man

Spider- man (Iron Spider suit)
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 31st, 2012, 08:58 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:

IRON SPIDER
Human? Maybe Mutate?
Unique Hero
Crime fighter
Tricky

SPIDER SENSE 9

STEEL WEBBING 11

SELF REPAIR

SUPER STRENGTH
Well first off, you have no Web Swing, which is kind of Spider Man's iconic power, nor do you have any power that would suggest climbing or acrobatic ability. I don't really understand the theme behind the Steel Webbing, and Self Repair seems too good for a figure who already has 6 defense and a 9 or higher dodge. Also, Spider Man is a Mutate not a Human and should have 5 life.

Here's my design, although as I stated before, he just feels too much like the original Spider Man

Spider- man (Iron Spider suit)
Spoiler Alert!
To be honest both designs feature something I've never seen from the Iron Spider armor. The mechanical web that is represented here with Razor Web 4 and Steel Webbing 11. The Iron Spider Armor featured a set of access ports.

"Through development of nano-crystal growth topology, this suit grow numerous configurations. It allows full interface from any surface, independent of occupant when necessary, and due to this design ports auto dilate to allow organics to pass. This includes Spider-Man's natural Webbing and Stingers."

I'm not familiar with any other type of webbing that Peter used while wearing the suit.

Also the healing part doesn't fit the character at all to me.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:35 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I was threatened with no less than death itself If I did not design this character for Chelle. American Dream is basically what Captain America would be without his Super Soldier Serum. She is quite remarkable for a normal Human wielding miniature Vibranium-Adamatium alloy disks, as well as Captain America's Indestructible shield itself.

AMERICAN DREAM

Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this design is a modified and repainted version of Diamondback #012 Captain America Marvel Heroclix Single with any Captain America Shield.
I changed her personality to Patriotic from Determined. This opens up room for bonding and synergy potential. Not sure if that is good or bad for her

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Last edited by ibechief; January 1st, 2013 at 12:47 AM.
Old January 1st, 2013, 12:36 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Patriotic.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 1st, 2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I bought myself a ton of new figures for Christmas and dug into them a bit early today. So my creative juices have been flowing a bit while looking at some of my new figures. Here is another design idea I started working on, it will be the last one I post today though.

The Thor foe, Ulik. A fairly straight forward and simple design.

NAME = ULIK
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE
SPECIES = ROCK TROLL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7
POINTS = ?

POUNDERS
When Ulik attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, he may attack one additional time. If that figure is an Asgardian, that figure rolls 1 fewer defense die.

INFRA-RED VISION
Figures that target or are targeted by Ulik, do not gain any benefits from the being on a shadow tile.
Ulik like Hulk features a strength factor that increases as he becomes more angry. It seems a few comics show Thor saying that if he cant beat Ulik fast he will have to retreat before Ulik becomes stronger than he. Ulik strength starts at about 70 tons overhead lift, but can climb to any limit like hulk. He is shown to have destroyed a planet with his Uru pounders when fully angry.

I'd love to see this design feature a "+1 to attack for each wound marker on this card" ability to better reflect the character. Otherwise a variant of Counterstrike that lets Ulik roll one unblockable attack die for each wound marker on his card after receiving at least 1 wound from an adjacent figure.

also Infa-Red Vison has some typos.

INFRA-RED VISION
Figures that target or are targeted by Ulik, do not gain any benefits from the being on a shadow tile.

This guy is no joke. He is like an Asgardian Hulk.

I always thought his name was Urlik. I have a few comics with him in them. But they are from the 20051 universe. I'll see if I have a scan to upload so you can at least see the comparison.

Spoiler Alert!

I also happen to have a Lt. Marcus Stone figure. Stone was the only human to ever defeat the mightiest of Trolls

Old January 1st, 2013, 12:42 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

For American Dream, I'd call the second power "DISC SHOT," swap out CCE for Vibranium Alloy Shield, up her attack by one, MAYBE drop her defense a bit, and... I sort of like Rallying Presence, but I don't really like the implications of it. It makes her seem less like a leader and more like someone be "protected" so to speak.
Old January 1st, 2013, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
For American Dream, I'd call the second power "DISC SHOT," swap out CCE for Vibranium Alloy Shield, up her attack by one, MAYBE drop her defense a bit, and... I sort of like Rallying Presence, but I don't really like the implications of it. It makes her seem less like a leader and more like someone be "protected" so to speak.
Disk Shot sounds better, I was going to argue that she probably doesn't shoot them but throws them... then I was corrected by (apparently the new expert on American Dream) Chelle. Disk Shot it is!

Old January 1st, 2013, 12:54 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd definitely prefer Vibranium Alloy Shield to Close Combat Expert for her. Good call, johnny!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 1st, 2013, 12:56 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

How about this?

POUNDERS
When Ulik attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, he may attack one additional time and roll one additional attack die for every 2 wound markers on this card.

With 6 life it would be a maximum of +2 for two adj. attacks of 6, 7, or 8.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project