Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old August 2nd, 2010, 06:09 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: Brew's Marvel MOPs

Are there more Marvel Maps posted somewhere (on another thread or forum)? I have an idea to build one with FOUR (4x) sets that uses the warehouse sections as the four corners of a destroyed building - and I wanted to make sure that someone else didn't already create and post a similar design.

By the way: Great Maps - I don't play many Marvel Games, unless my grandsons come over and insist on their favorite Superhero to agument their army. But I did pick up a bunch of the Marvel Sets when they were on clearance at my local Walmarts (like $8.oo each), unfortunately most of them I re-sold at Flea Markets or gave away as gifts. Ce la vie. I did keep 4 and bought some extra pieces on eBay.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 3rd, 2010, 05:41 AM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
Heh, looks good to me. If it uses exactly 1 marvel set, congrats!
It does, with a single hex void on level 1. The void is covered on level2 and is not visible to the player.

I've gotten busy, I haven't forgotten to upload the build - just haven't had a chance.

Soon...
Up and online. Turns out I hadn't used a 1-hex grass, so there aren't any voids after all!

I'll work on this one next:

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old November 8th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Great idea. Too bad I only have 2 Marvel sets

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios