Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old February 20th, 2010, 05:24 PM

Stiewig_N8 knows what's in an order marker Stiewig_N8 knows what's in an order marker
Bored, here is a Marvel wall custom.

Hi,
It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I hope you find this worth the wait. Are you bored with Marvel and the normal wall? How about something new for your super heros and vilans to battle over. Here is something to keep you busy while waiting for the Marvel wave to come.It took four and 1/2 walls.I also add ladders for Captain America and Red Skull.

The wall still comes apart.

Knock your opponents off the ladders.

The whole in the wall is too small for the larger characters to fit.

How to make a larger second story.

I hope you like it.
Always open to comments or questions.
Untill next time,
Scape On
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Bored, here is a Marvel wall custom.

That's pretty cool! Now I wish I had a bunch more of the destructible walls ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is freaking sweet! Tha is more of what we need in this game. Large building structures with multiple levels, something hard to obtain with castles. I give you props, this is some nice work.

+rep

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~Albert Einstein

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old February 20th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice. I think I may have to track down some extra destructible walls. (Gotta check Auggie's.)

This takes five destructible walls to build right? It looks like there are four full wall sections, and a fifth one that's been cut down to bridge the gap on the lower level.

Edit: I just saw the piece count up at the top of the post. I missed it the first time.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old February 20th, 2010, 11:22 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Man, you should be bored more often.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old February 20th, 2010, 11:29 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very cool. It's marvels version of the fortress. Does it come apart or are the pieces glued together? Can you post instuctions on how to build this? Really interested in building something like this to use with my C3G characters.
Old February 21st, 2010, 12:15 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

WOW! That is the best looking custom job I have seen for the Marvel Set. Excellent Job!
Old February 21st, 2010, 12:19 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Very,very cool. I like a this a lot. I really wish I had the scratch to clear out the Marvel sets at the local Walmarts. I would love to do some more warehouse custom work, and you have some really nice ideas here. I really like the longer 2nd level and the longer wall length. I also like the way you put the ladders in there. I still need to do something with ladders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
...Does it come apart or are the pieces glued together? Can you post instuctions on how to build this?
Mine isn't exactly the same, but it looks like some parts of it are pretty much the same. Here is my thread and tutorial. It looks like the extensions to the length of the walls are pretty much more of the same, but a vertical cut rather than a horizontal cut. I would definitely recommend using better tools than I had at the time. At the very least a Dremel should be used. The very top parts can come off relatively easy with an X-acto knife or utility knife; they are a softer rubber. The rest is a harder plastic, and a Dremel is the way to go. Using a knife on that stuff dramatically increases your odds of getting hurt. I'd put down some masking tap before cutting with the Dremel. Mark the line to be cut, and proceed with caution.
Old February 21st, 2010, 01:30 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Add me to the list of the impressed. Great job!
Old February 21st, 2010, 04:00 AM

Stiewig_N8 knows what's in an order marker Stiewig_N8 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Very,very cool. I like a this a lot. I really wish I had the scratch to clear out the Marvel sets at the local Walmarts. I would love to do some more warehouse custom work, and you have some really nice ideas here. I really like the longer 2nd level and the longer wall length. I also like the way you put the ladders in there. I still need to do something with ladders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
...Does it come apart or are the pieces glued together? Can you post instuctions on how to build this?
Mine isn't exactly the same, but it looks like some parts of it are pretty much the same. Here is my thread and tutorial. It looks like the extensions to the length of the walls are pretty much more of the same, but a vertical cut rather than a horizontal cut. I would definitely recommend using better tools than I had at the time. At the very least a Dremel should be used. The very top parts can come off relatively easy with an X-acto knife or utility knife; they are a softer rubber. The rest is a harder plastic, and a Dremel is the way to go. Using a knife on that stuff dramatically increases your odds of getting hurt. I'd put down some masking tap before cutting with the Dremel. Mark the line to be cut, and proceed with caution.
Thanks Agent Minivann,
I could not remember who to thank for the idea to stack the walls. I saw you post and wanted to try what you had done so I opened two of the many Marvel sets I had picked up at Wal*Mart and started playing around with it. Soon I had opened all of the sets and came up with this. You inspired me. Yes, use a dremel, it's the only way to fly. My building is fully glued, the walls, the hex's, the ladders, Etc.... I found that it would not stand up while playing. I plan to make another one and will try to take pics of the process but it may be a while. I will answer specific questions if anyone has any.
Old February 21st, 2010, 01:39 PM

Duncan knows what's in an order marker Duncan knows what's in an order marker

My Warehouse-sense is tingling. Awesome work.

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

-Sun Tzu The Art of War
Old February 21st, 2010, 02:06 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Now THAT is a warehouse! I really like the knock-down-able ladders.

I usually just make do with putting my two walls back-to-back, but this is cool.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios