Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 1st, 2009, 06:32 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!
Green Lantern: First Flight (Animated)

Just watched this movie the other day and if you like the Justice League series and the Wonder Woman movie than this is a good one for your collection.

In this movie you learn about the origins of the Green Lantern Corps, the powers of the Green and Yellow light, Hal Jordan, and Sinestro. I've never read the comic so I don't know if there is any variance in the story.

Edit: A feature for "Darkest Night", a comic about the Green Lantern Corps, can be found on "Superman - Batman: Public Enemies" animated movie.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread

Last edited by Arcus; October 1st, 2009 at 06:51 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies